FedEx f****ry

Dan Robinson

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Word to the wise....  Fed ex and TNT are merging, but they haven't updated their paperwork.

I've just spent and exhausting 45 minutes going round in circles trying to find out what was going on and pay for a invoice for shipping some work related stuff from Poland.

Turns out my invoice with FedEx all over it, actually comes from TnT.

However they don't seem to have an online payment portal and i couldn't get out the Indian call centre whether or not the BACs details on the invoice are correct.

Bloody  Brexit.  What a shyte idea that was!   None of this was even a consideration before that omnishambles.

17 hours ago, Dan Robinson said:

Word to the wise....  Fed ex and TNT are merging, but they haven't updated their paperwork.

I've just spent and exhausting 45 minutes going round in circles trying to find out what was going on and pay for a invoice for shipping some work related stuff from Poland.

Turns out my invoice with FedEx all over it, actually comes from TnT.

However they don't seem to have an online payment portal and i couldn't get out the Indian call centre whether or not the BACs details on the invoice are correct.

Bloody  Brexit.  What a shyte idea that was!   None of this was even a consideration before that omnishambles.

But we got are sovrinty back and can control are boarders now.

39 minutes ago, Dan Robinson said:

And our blue (printed in France I believe) passports back. 

But we wanted the black ones …. That weren’t black 

Was this dress made from recycled British or EU passports?

29BDC701-1CB6-45D1-922F-27241ED4B42C.jpeg

Made in Poland

By a French / Dutch company using Italian ink on Spanish paper …. Possibly

Though the passport office won’t give details on where exactly passports are manufactured, only that the contract is with Thales group and the personal

details are printed in the UK

https://factcheckni.org/topics/europe/are-uk-passports-produced-by-non-uk-companies-2/

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.