Over the barrel bipods

Davegolf

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Sorry not seen any of those about outside of rifs that have them integrated. I didn't want a bipod dangled off the bottom o my dmr so went with some like these....

https://www.ant-supplies.uk/rifle-bipods/m-lok-handguard-bipods.html

theres keymod too, leapers make some too, in this style.

Good luck in your hunt.

Edited by concretesnail

• Supporters
13 hours ago, Davegolf said:

Hey all, anybody know of, or have an over the bore/barrel decent/cheap bipod?

It will be picatinny / RIS mount.

Like this sort thing

9691C4DA-2C9D-4AC7-B813-57900B13A3FF.jpeg

There's not many on the market other than the Leapers UTG one which seems to be out of stock in most places and isn't cheap either.

Thats my findings, they are all 100+

Ive got a Feyachi M-LOK one for the time being, if i decide i like the gun enough and use the bipod i may be tempted to shell out in the future, but a cheap one would be nice from an easthetic POV.

I've looked into RIS-attached over-the-bore bipods because one of my rifles literally doesn't have anywhere else to mount one:

070nBwI.jpg

Unfortunately as you say over-the-bore bipods aren't that common. The Fortmeier Phoenix looks nice, but it's RS and correspondingly expensive. The Leapers UTG TL-BPOB01-A looks OK but isn't that cheap either. The one I personally want is the Otto Repa Helios, which looks lighter, and which Begadi sold a relatively reasonably priced replica of several years back. Unfortunately they're really difficult to find, but worth investigating.

Edited by PureSilver

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.