Honey badger

Dan_93

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Need help on what honey badger to get out there if anyone can help thanks 

• Supporters

Do you want an actual "Honey Badger" or just a stubby M4? If it's the former then whichever flavour of Ares Amoeba tickles your pickle.

When I hear "honey Badger", I think of the original Ares with the top and bottom handstops.  Is that the specific look you want?  Given the low regard for Ares reliability, but if it's really just the long hand guard you're after, then I humbly suggest

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/double-eagle-m904a-honey-badger-rifle-w-falcon-fire-control-system

2 hours ago, MAX DICKER said:

I ran an Ares AM 014 for about 18 months as my primary. Never did a thing to it and it was an absolutely solid performer

Well that's half the battle right there, isn't it ;):D

I think the AM014 was the first of the 'new and improved' airsoft guns I'd seen, after my initial shopping for TM / Classic Army guns, and I was mightily impressed with the polymer body's build quality (compared to the somewhat flimsier feeling construction of the TM AK).   It was a cool gun.  Glad it's been reliable for you

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

23 hours ago, Lozart said:

Do you want an actual "Honey Badger" or just a stubby M4? If it's the former then whichever flavour of Ares Amoeba tickles your pickle.

I’m not sure I’ve be look at the G&G ones and the ares as well I like the look of them both but I just want something that’s not going to bake on me in the first couple of games lol 

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Dan_93 said:

I’m not sure I’ve be look at the G&G ones and the ares as well I like the look of them both but I just want something that’s not going to bake on me in the first couple of games lol 

I'd suggest the Ares, while they have a bit of a reputation as a company to beware of for reliability they did seem to get it right with the Amoeba series.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.