M4 mag adaptor for JG G36?

Floperator

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I now have a JG G36C on the way... but before I splurge on a bunch of mags for it, does anyone have any experience with this M4 mag adaptor that came up during a search?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/384376453785?hash=item597e9f3a99:g:ZKMAAOSwXI1hNeTs

It'd be bloody handy if I could use my existing M4 mags.

• Supporters
28 minutes ago, Floperator said:

I now have a JG G36C on the way... but before I splurge on a bunch of mags for it, does anyone have any experience with this M4 mag adaptor that came up during a search?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/384376453785?hash=item597e9f3a99:g:ZKMAAOSwXI1hNeTs

It'd be bloody handy if I could use my existing M4 mags.

Yep they work, not as good as G36 mags but it's close, if your a bit of a "Hose monster" you may find they struggle to keep up. 

1 hour ago, Floperator said:

Thanks lads.

I'm more of a single shot shooter and reserve full auto for 'panic mode' 😅 so should be OK.

Wot? You mean there is a single shot switch??? 😉

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Dusix said:

That what I use on my JG G36.  Like a fair bit of airsoft precision engineering, it needed a file waved at it to get it to fit, and to take mags, but once everything was neatened up, it works fine.  I've not had any feeding issues from any M4 mid or hi-caps, and it actually feeds better than the G36 mid caps that I was using.

On 27/04/2022 at 21:18, Rogerborg said:

That what I use on my JG G36.  Like a fair bit of airsoft precision engineering, it needed a file waved at it to get it to fit, and to take mags, but once everything was neatened up, it works fine.  I've not had any feeding issues from any M4 mid or hi-caps, and it actually feeds better than the G36 mid caps that I was using.

Took a mag into work yesterday and had to shave down some of the internal tabs so that the mag release catch would engage, nothing too onerous. Seems to feed well enough. Hopefully there won't be much to do to fit it to the actual gun once it arrives.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.