Anyone tried the Ares X-class M4?

steverebo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've got a budget of £400 for my new RIF and I wanted a bronze cerecoated one.

I have found the ares M4 X-class which hits my budget has anyone got ant experience with this RIF 

Hi! That’s a decent budget for a new RIF, i don’t have experience with that particular gun but Ares always seem to be eye candy and under perform, with many proprietary parts.

They may have made a normal gun for once but apples don’t usually fall far from the tree.

Hmm thanks for that, I was planning on chucking a perun mofset in whatever gun I grabbed as I have a v2 hybrid lying around so the proprietary stuff is definitely a deal breaker for me.

I am in love with the cerecoated bronze look so wanted one of those tan has never been my thing.

Are there any other M4/AR15 guns with bronze reciever and rail

2 hours ago, steverebo said:

I've got a budget of £400 for my new RIF and I wanted a bronze cerecoated one.

I have found the ares M4 X-class which hits my budget has anyone got ant experience with this RIF 

Ares guns look great. Shame they are made of chocolate on the inside.

Cerakoting isn't that expensive in the grand scheme of things- I would buy a cheaper gun and send the externals to have them coated in a colour you want.

I would drop a message to a vendor such as FMJUK to get a rough price - they have done some amazing work on guns, both real and airsoft.

• Supporters

If your in the market for something in that sort of colouring I can highly recommend the Arthurian Airsoft ‘Mordred’ , I have one and it’s an absolute corker of a gun and well within your budget so you’ve money for bells’n’whistles as well ? 

4FAA1DCB-6273-4736-A9A5-28C26BFFBBBA.jpeg

3 hours ago, Druid799 said:

If your in the market for something in that sort of colouring

Many shades of RAL8000 does not equal Bronze though.....😉

I'm with OP - Cerakote Bronze really is gorgeous (real steel content below - 'Vortex Bronze' Cerakote):

image.png.4e3cd5ee084a3a6f59eb836260ae2d5d.png

Edited by Speedbird_666

Looking for a New Gun and want an opinion on it?  There's a lot to choose from, but for me WinGun Xtreme 1911 Airsoft Pistol because  you can just see the power in this. 50 feet away and it still blows through cardboard and paper. At that range, some pistols dont make a mark. The chronograph of this is 440 to 480 fps. Its crazy.

https://accuratelyshooting.com/most-powerful-airsoft-gun-ultimate-guide/

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Many shades of RAL8000 does not equal Bronze though.....😉

I'm with OP - Cerakote Bronze really is gorgeous (real steel content below - 'Vortex Bronze' Cerakote):

image.png.4e3cd5ee084a3a6f59eb836260ae2d5d.png

Totally agree but when your only choice is a beautiful skin rapped around a bag’a’shite , it’s still a bag’a’shite no matter how pretty it may be ? Same as using a real gun as example , your never going to get an airsoft gun looking that sexy no matter how much you try so in the end your still on the last train to ‘disappointment junction’ wether you like it or not . 
Hence make the best of what you can get ? 

18 hours ago, Francosonny1120 said:

The chronograph of this is 440 to 480 fps. Its crazy

So way too hot for skirmishing with. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.