TM Fnx45 Magazine Green Gas Mod

MagpieTactical

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I have noticed the FNX45 magazines have a silver fill tube in them similar to those on the GBB MP7 and MWS mags. 

Question is, has anyone shortened/removed these from their FNX mags to increase gas capacity? 

Don't want to disassemble my mags if there is no point, so if anyone has done, or knows if this makes a difference it would be handy. 

If anyone has a goosed FNX mag to try it in that woukd be cool too. 

Thanks in advance

5 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Why? You’ll get 3.5 bb loads before you need to re-gas?

The pistol is perfect, leave it alone or you’ll ruin it lol

Bruh, was just curious. It's in our nature as Airsofters lol

Also playing in the colder weather I thought it may help it be a bit more efficient during the winter. 

I know you're right it works fine lol

Edited by MagpieTactical

25 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Sorry, I couldn't resistScreenshot_20220314-085749.thumb.png.b82be261940eb68f311fa437601eef9c.png

I wonder if I had seen that already 🤣 haha

1 hour ago, emilianoksa said:

Sounds like the OP may have been watching the Bespoke Airsoft video comparing the TM to the VFC.

If you wonder what I mean, start the video at about 18 minutes.

Get lost. 18minutes to say the TM is better in every way. 

There less than five seconds, no need to watch lol

15 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

The point about the 18 minutes is that is the point at which he begins to criticize the TM mag for (according to him) not taking in enough gas.

This may have been the reason for the OP's original post.

I don’t watch review videos. If a pro film review can give you the info on a three hour film in less than three minutes, wtf are those muppets talking about in their stupid toy gun review videos lol

7 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

18minutes to say the TM is better in every way

Here I have to disagree the TM isn’t better in every way…… just almost every way….

As someone who owns both, I wish Marui used the double action mechanism from the VFC, where even in double action you have to rack the slide on a fresh mag before it will fire rather than the mechanism from a 1980s cap gun Marui chose to use. It’s much more realistic

The trades are also slightly nicer on the VFC and the airsoft branding more discrete, but as I’m not really bothered by trades that doesn’t matter to me.

20 hours ago, emilianoksa said:

The point about the 18 minutes is that is the point at which he begins to criticize the TM mag for (according to him) not taking in enough gas.

This may have been the reason for the OP's original post.

Nope, just because in my looking at MWS and TM MP7s, I saw the green gas mods. Knowing the TM Fnx mag also has the silver tube, and living and playing in Northeast Scotland, I figured a little extra gas in the mag and possibly better efficiency could only be a good thing

16 hours ago, Cyberlawyer said:

Here I have to disagree the TM isn’t better in every way…… just almost every way….

As someone who owns both, I wish Marui used the double action mechanism from the VFC, where even in double action you have to rack the slide on a fresh mag before it will fire rather than the mechanism from a 1980s cap gun Marui chose to use. It’s much more realistic

The trades are also slightly nicer on the VFC and the airsoft branding more discrete, but as I’m not really bothered by trades that doesn’t matter to me.

The trades on the TM aren't even FN trades, they are TM trades made to look like FN trades

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.