Poncho

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My old Italian army poncho is starting to age badly.  I'm looking to buy a decent lightweight OD green one to be able to wear it with several loadouts.

MFH ponchos seem to be well rated by walking magazines.  Anyone know if they stand up to legging it through undergrowth etc?   If not, I'll maybe get a lightweight one for walking and an old canvas job for airsoft.  

1 minute ago, Druid799 said:

Not get wet when it rains ? 🤔

Then the Italian army poncho is the last thing you want lol :P

I say get an mfh one, they're all pretty much the same rip-stop fabric and they all need a bit of waterproof treatment after a while.

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, Skara said:

Then the Italian army poncho is the last thing you want lol :P

I say get an mfh one, they're all pretty much the same rip-stop fabric and they all need a bit of waterproof treatment after a while.

Sorry mate couldn’t resist ! 🤣🤣🤣

13 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

I've been recommended old russian surplus before. Haven't tried it myself though. 

They are great.  They also weigh about 6lb.  

I am tempted simply for the post apocalypse vibe of the things though.  

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.