Scope view impeded by unnecessary Gucci bits!

GStevo80

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, need some help please.

I’m about 18 months into Airsoft and now love messing around with my NGRS. (Although think about the opportunity GAS poses) anyway… 

It started a SOPMOD out the box and I did the internals. Then I made it a CQBR/L119A1 and now it’s turning into an L119A2

i just received my Gucci FDE DBAL ive been eyeing for ages, and it’s on a mini platform that my cheaper Amazon one wasn’t. 

Now the bottom of my ACOG sight picture is blocked. Less so if I move it up the rail as in the picture.

what I need is a small platform 20mm - 20mm to lift the ACOG a little bit. All the ones I find are to either convert the rail

type or raise it silly amounts

Has anyone dealt with similar?

Thanks in advance 

GS

2F0183FF-57AF-4EBB-82C3-C995A9F2A6AC.jpeg

Edited by GStevo80
Typo

🤣

I did… for a few seconds do this. 

The truth is it’s not a practical tool, I don’t laser designate or target and I have a proper torch mounted… hence the title unnecessary Gucci bits causing a problem.

I just like the look and I really don’t when it’s on the side. 

Why not whack it down the end of the rail and keep it that way?

Having your vis laser in that position (even if you don’t use it) is likely to get blocked by your grip, depending on how you grip etc… 

Wouldn’t need to worry about a tape switch either as you could activate it with your thumb when you really needed too? 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.