Newcomer to the scene :)

Khyber

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all, My name is Steven. Live just outside of Whitby, North Yorkshire (any members nearby?).

Played my first game of airsoft last weekend at District 23 Billingham. Man was it fun, the most fun I have had in countless years. My only regret... waiting until I was 33 to try it out. 

That being said I can't wait to go and play again. Made a few purchases already to make the next game a little more comfortable as the rental face pro was awful. So purchased some Bolle goggles, a lower face mesh mask and got some armored gloves from the site on the night.

I already have my heart set on a certain rifle but I know my best bet is to just go out and play for now with rental. My closest site is District 23 with Dirty dog not too much further and in the other direction have SAC101.

Sure looks like a very informative and friendly community on here and look forward to getting stuck into the sport some more. 

I'm a tech geek at heart too so am excited to also learn as much as I can about what goes on inside the RIFs as much as the outside. 

Thanks fur 'avin' me (as we would say up 'ere) ;)

Hi @Khyber 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Continue having fun, better late than never, can relate! Also good luck sorting out your gear! 🤞👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Hi.

Enjoy the forum and the sport👍

There are a lot of experienced and knowledgeable folk on here who will assist if they can.

Check out previous post(gamble) he has a tube channel which is worth a gander.

Enjoy 🙂

Regards 

Hi @Shamal 👋

Thanks for the mention and if your interested @Khyber have a page on here in the media section? 🤔👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Thanks guys, @GAMBLE just subbed your youtube, I will check it out when I got some free time. Already watched countless videos and found some tubers I like and many who I don't... no names mentioned. Cant wait to delve into the off site side of things with my own gear and see what makes these things tick. I'm a tinkerer for sure. 

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Hi @Khyber 👋

Thanks for the Sub, much appreciated! 🔫😎👍

I will get around to the tinkering side, maybe one day? 🤪👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Hey, welcome @Khyber! Enjoy your time in this one-of-kind airsoft asylum. We're lovin' it here.

If you ever get bored of playing at the same sites over and over, feel free to poke around PlayAirsoft, to see what else is near you.

See you in the field!

34 minutes ago, shadowfacex said:

Hey, welcome @Khyber! Enjoy your time in this one-of-kind airsoft asylum. We're lovin' it here.

If you ever get bored of playing at the same sites over and over, feel free to poke around PlayAirsoft, to see what else is near you.

See you in the field!

Thanks mate. I'll check it out. Will be staying at nearest site for now for Ukara. But next year when I will hopefully have some gear I will like to see what other sites are like for sure. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.