VFC FN FAL

Smee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 04/10/2022 at 10:08, DerDer said:

Not anytime soon. Although at least VFC has a history of making some replicas available in both GBBR and AEG form. So there may be hope in the future.

On the other hand we have King Arms claiming they will re-release their FAL line. Although the last time I checked they were claiming to do be doing so in the coming years, which lead me to stop checking up on their offerings.

I messaged King Arms back in March about the re release on the FAL/SLRs, and they said this "we do want to put the FAL restock in our production schedule.... We will try our best to work it out. Stay tune. And thank you for supporting and waiting!"    . Sadly still no news, while KA constantly hypes up stuff no one really cares about, and misses the opportunity to bring back these much sort after rifles. Who knows at this point.  I personally don't want a GBB and I'm not paying £500 plus for Ares own sub par offering, so its just a waiting game. The sad thing is I've been waiting since about 2013 for these to restock, and it looks like ill make the decade haha. 😭

6 hours ago, Armo1000 said:

we do want to put the FAL restock in our production schedule.... We will try our best to work it out. Stay tune. And thank you for supporting and waiting!" 

That's a polite way to say not for a long time 

• 4 weeks later...

Took the FAL out first time today to Cold War Filmsim, where I was playing a 'Cuban' advisor to East German forces.  It was awesome, performed flawlessly and was flinging plastic death out to well beyond 60m, really accurate too.  Very very very pleased with the purchase.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.