Airsoft Forums UK

any other lil airsofter's

lil airsofter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i love airsoft and despite having played for only 4 months i am quite hooked as my weapons list will show, but when i started i noticed how few people were under 18 and even then most were only occasional players, so now i would like to hear from any other lil airsofter's as i have taken to calling us.

im not "lil" anymore im 25 lol but i started playing airsoft when i was 11.

First gun was a gas non blowback desert eagle bought for my birthday followed by a pump action remington wingmaster, to be honest i kind of miss those days as back then we had awesome fun with whatever gear we had and made do without all the guchie kit and upgrades.

Ive seen lots of players that are under 18, there does seem to be a massive gap between young an older sometimes at least it seems so and I started playing when I was 17 but it took me until my 20th birthday to buy a gun and play often.

• Supporters

I started at 12. Currently 20 (mental age is questionable).

My first gun was a CYMA AK which broke after my first game, followed by a TM G36, after that point, I can't even count all the guns I owned between 12 and 16. I always scrimped on tac gear though...

I had:

DBU's, viper tactical assult vest, G&G GR16 that is still going strong.... well until I droped it.

Now I have: DBU's, Snazzy hat, G&G GR16 + Foregrip+ Red dot+ carrying handle rail, 2X Mags, Viper leg holster, KSC USP Compact + 3 Mags + lanyard, Torch.

EDIT: I thought CYMA AK-47's were built like russian tanks?

• Supporters

why the sopmod? Its so expensive, batteries are £35 each! and they are terrible, my friends ones would only last 9-11 mags or so, so you need to upgrade the cells.

have you seen the marui socom blowback? Its the same recoil system but takes normal batteries.... hmmm, even im tempted

Archived