Airsoft World

dykm2

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just want to share a positive experience.

I just received an ASG (KJW) DP18 and 3 X ASG co2 magazines from airsoftworld.net 

When it all arrived, there were already CO2 bulbs in the mags, already pierced and still pressurized. The mags didn't look used at all.

Looks like Airsoft world check their mags for leaks before sending!

Thank you and well done!

Prior to that, I've just had a faff with a different retailer, sending back 4 out of 4 WE co2 magazines because they all leaked and being told "all magazines leak".

So, again, thanks Airsoft world. Good to see someone in Airsoft cares about quality control!

Edited by dykm2
Typo

I've always had really good service from Airsoft world.

I ordered a few bits that unfortunately due to my inexperience weren't compatable, they very thoughtfully called me before the parts got dispatched to check if I knew they woudnt work together! Can't say I have ever had that level of service for an online order before.

Yup can’t disagree - Steve at ASW was super helpful when I bought my T10 from them - delivery was bang on too not forgetting the free packet of bacon fries in my T10 box :)

• 10 months later...

Fast forward a year later, I have a small question:

How long do they take to pack an order and send it?

On 17/02/2022 at 21:40, DerDer said:

Based on my last experience, packed the day after. Then the items were shipped four days later.

So five days between order and dispatch. If that is any help to you.

One week later, still "processing" :(

15 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

That’s a bit poor

Im heading to Italy , middle of next month. Want me to pick it up for ya! 😂

Let's set up an Airsoft parts smuggling business :P

• 1 month later...

Not exactly buying but got my old g&g scar looked at buy the AW guys and can't fault their work. It had been in a friend's loft while I was moving house...and then covid hit. 2 years in a cold loft is not good for electrical stuff...or rubber seals.

AW gave it a full service and it now shoots as good as ever and oy charged me for the labour on the gun to, then I went daft and bought 100 quids of stuff lol (don't tell the misses).

I have been buying from the shop since it was called airsoft scotland (yes I'm old) and never had any issues with the service, so I'm assuming any delay may just be due to staffing with the covid situation we have and it going nuts in Scotland.

Edited by Bloodwing

• 1 month later...

I forgot to update:

The owner has a property in Spain, he did take a trip there with my parcel in his suitcase and posted it from there. I got a partial refund for import taxes (still paid €40+ for postage, but that's okay)

Comms were spotty though, could've sent me an email instead of going dark and having to resort to @Enid_Puceflangeto gather information.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.