One Tigris Foldable Face Pro

38super

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I had the chance to try the One Tigris face pro as I want to be able to use sights. I thought the small version might be OK as I'm 5'4"

I found that no matter how I fitted it the pressure was resting on my chin and the mask would shift around when I tried to talk or move my mouth and I kept having to push it back into place.

Was this just the wrong size for me or is this a common problem for this style of face Pro?

Should I look at a completely different style of face pro or persevere in modifying a One Tigris to fit? 

Attaching the face pro to goggles or a helmet seem to be popular choices. 

Not familiar with that one can you attach a pic? Most masks iv had to do some form of work to get them truly comfortable. Mesh needs bent etc. Some need more... the current one I'm working on isn't airsoft so most everything needs replaced. But every heads different so likely does need work. I'd also say 54 likely would be average so small may be too small. Small may well be near kids sizing. But probably can be gotten around if you are unable to replace? Straps can be extended with velcro etc. 

13 minutes ago, remus said:

Not familiar with that one can you attach a pic? Most masks iv had to do some form of work to get them truly comfortable. Mesh needs bent etc. Some need more... the current one I'm working on isn't airsoft so most everything needs replaced. But every heads different so likely does need work. I'd also say 54 likely would be average so small may be too small. Small may well be near kids sizing. But probably can be gotten around if you are unable to replace? Straps can be extended with velcro etc. 

The small size is described as "womens/teenagers" and I know I'm shorter than pretty much all of both in my classroom😁

This is the mask. It has soft padded sides but the strap arrangement seems designed to pull it onto my chin. All the youtubes I've watched say it's the best.

90124467_OneTigrisfoldablemask.PNG.6436d636aa58c2ec54607e2fe1671986.PNG

These types of masks will most definitely slip/move/rub against your chin... It's just the nature of the strapping regardless of which brand. The Tigris one is much better as it has that wide strap joining the two straps together.. Just pull the top strap over the top of your head and adjust the tension.. You sill get rubbing on your chin... Mine does the same.... 

They always need a bit of work to fit right. I often use them as a budget option when I'm building people setups and attach to the goggles. This way you don't get the mask shifting and there's less straps. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMEni3SAufY/?igshid=10wtlogj9272m

3 hours ago, heroshark said:

They always need a bit of work to fit right. I often use them as a budget option when I'm building people setups and attach to the goggles. This way you don't get the mask shifting and there's less straps. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMEni3SAufY/?igshid=10wtlogj9272m

That looks very neat.👍 I'm beginning to think that a custom build is probably the way forward.

If my performance in paintball is anything to go by I'm basically a bullet magnet and I will get hit (a lot).

I'm thinking of wearing my Howard Leights as ear pro and it looks like mask attached to goggles would work with that.

Not planning on a helmet just yet but that might depend on how often I get hit on the noggin.

I'll start a new thread about eye pro as I discovered last night that my normal shooting glasses don't make the grade.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.