Upcoming Gng Armament Pcc45

Enid_Puceflange

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well, I stumbled across this last night

I love my Umarex UMP, but it does let itself down slightly with its plastic/ polymer build etc. This REALLY floats my boat, and looks to be quite a close rep to the real thing

I don’t really dig the ARP9’s so this is is high on my wish list should it be arriving summertime 👍

Anybody got any real info regarding a UK release? 🙏

3 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

I love my Umarex UMP, but it does let itself down slightly with its plastic/ polymer build etc.

Try the G&G UMG version. Excellent quality plastics.

Saw the PCC45 the other day on US Airsoft's channel. I quite like it.

1 hour ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Try the G&G UMG version. Excellent quality plastics.

Saw the PCC45 the other day on US Airsoft's channel. I quite like it.

I saw the review on US Airsoft channel too, I thought this chap did a better job 😂

That gearbox noise though, holy shit.

Huge magazines for what? 110 rounds? laughable :D

I get it looks cool, but in practical terms it's ridiculous.... (or maybe it's just me hating on G&G)

QC gearbox is nice though, they finally caught up, 250 years later :D

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Skara said:

That gearbox noise though, holy shit.

Huge magazines for what? 110 rounds? laughable :D

I get it looks cool, but in practical terms it's ridiculous.... (or maybe it's just me hating on G&G)

QC gearbox is nice though, they finally caught up, 250 years later :D

One of the biggest issues with the UMP's was the size of the mags. They're nigh on impossible to go prone with and tricky to get mag pouches for. 

6 minutes ago, Lozart said:

One of the biggest issues with the UMP's was the size of the mags. They're nigh on impossible to go prone with and tricky to get mag pouches for. 

Yeah feel free to ignore my ramblings, I've become particularly picky when it comes to airsoft stuff and I can't stand unpractical solutions for the sake of looks...

It's why all my guns look like shit, but I've made them as practical as possible because fighting kit on the field is a good way to ruin your day :)

I also expect magazines to be super expensive (as with all things G&G that aren't drums) at €30+ a pop, I still have nightmares about ARP-9 ones and they are the main reason why I sold mine and got a King Arms 9mm PDW instead.

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Skara said:

Yeah feel free to ignore my ramblings, I've become particularly picky when it comes to airsoft stuff and I can't stand unpractical solutions for the sake of looks...

It's why all my guns look like shit, but I've made them as practical as possible because fighting kit on the field is a good way to ruin your day :)

I also expect magazines to be super expensive (as with all things G&G that aren't drums) at €30+ a pop, I still have nightmares about ARP-9 ones and they are the main reason why I sold mine and got a King Arms 9mm PDW instead.

They may be the addled ramblings of a picky git but they're valid points nonetheless.

26 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Yeh, now you mention it the UMG/P was a bugger with the length of it's mags. The gun was decent otherwise.

Now, if a manufacturer came up with a UMP9 instead.......

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Now, if a manufacturer came up with a UMP9 instead.......

So an ugly MP5?

1 hour ago, Lozart said:

Points well made....

Because I have an UMP, I suppose I am already used to the issue of carrying the long mags sorted

And if you have ever seen a Tortoise on it back - that’s me lying prone

so it doesn’t happen 😂

More like an opportunity for them to sell another type of magazine, keeping in mind if it’s the only model out there that takes that type, none of the after markets will bother leaving just G&G to monopolise it 🙄

• 2 months later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.