Posting Time From Hungary.

Stodgy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

All,

Just because I’m impatient, I ordered a barrel and some hop accessories from faceless over in Hungary. It states on the tracking it departed the country on the 27th but nothing since then. When can I realistically expect it do those with experience think?

Cheers in advance and damn my bored impatience. 

Thanks gents. Will update when it arrives so others can see if they are as impatient as I am. 

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

How long is a piece of string? It’s it’s coming by road, good luck.

Air is better

My piece of string that I have had since a teenager is 18 and three quarter inches long if that's any help...

Regards 

4 minutes ago, Shamal said:

My piece of string that I have had since a teenager is 18 and three quarter inches long if that's any help...

Regards 

Thanks mucca that clarifies it tremendously. I had assume it was twice as long as half of it.....

• Supporters
34 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Regards 

ahh but what's its TMI score?

2 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

ahh but what's its TMI score?

4? 

19 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

low angle of attack noodle

Surely that’s the equivalent of a well set hop that the afore mentioned noodle has a nice flat trajectory?

1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

ahh, so we're talking a low angle of attack noodle then

You're confusing me now. It's a feckin' piece of string! I dont know where it's from or its angle of attack.its a piece of string......can I go now

😫

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Shamal said:

You're confusing me now. It's a feckin' piece of string! I dont know where it's from or its angle of attack.its a piece of string......can I go now

😫

Look its 18 inches with a tmi of only 4 that can only have minimal statistics for girth, angle of attack, tip gyration centre etc.

18 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Look its 18 inches with a tmi of only 4 that can only have minimal statistics for girth, angle of attack, tip gyration centre etc.

Haha.

I have got rid of it now.that seems simplest thing to do.no more BMI or attack girth to worry about.😉👍

Regards 

@DerDer no I didn’t. But it was only 100 euros so doesn’t breach the limit (as I understand it). Also they paused UK shipping briefly so I suspect they were getting the necessary paperwork sorted and I ended up paying vat at point of sale. All a mystery but no extra charges. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.