Other Site to Get UKARA Then Bunker 51?

AngryPete

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Guys and Girls

I looking to get my UKARA and only close site to me is Bunker 51, I have quiet hard task to o ( I have to gather 5 more friends to pay total of £300 per hour per session, and I need 3 sessions for my UKARA)

Do you guy know any site close to London transport where I can get my UKARA when I can go by myself??

Kind Regards 

Angry Pete

3 hours ago, AngryPete said:

Hi Guys and Girls

I looking to get my UKARA and only close site to me is Bunker 51, I have quiet hard task to o ( I have to gather 5 more friends to pay total of £300 per hour per session, and I need 3 sessions for my UKARA)

Do you guy know any site close to London transport where I can get my UKARA when I can go by myself??

Kind Regards 

Angry Pete

Red 1 Chislehurst. A direct bus from North Greenwich and a short walk. 

Tactical in Croydon and Mayhem East of Abridge is possible but difficult with multiple forms of transport required. 

Any other site you'll need to take the overground, C2C or National Rail services with 40 minute + walks or an Uber at the end such as Airsoft Plantation, Skirmish Billericay, Splatoon, Reforger, Red 1 School, Red 1 Oblivion, Skirmish Wycombe, Tech Brigade, Driver Wood, Mayhem South East, Dragons Lair and Ultimate Wargames. Please be aware that I have to wake up at the latest 5:00 AM to get to these sites for 8AM on public transport from Dagenham. 

Is bunker 51 private hire only now then?

They used to do skirmished where you could do the three for a Ukara.

48 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Is bunker 51 private hire only now then?

They used to do skirmished where you could do the three for a Ukara.

They haven't reopened to  the usual skirmish games due to COVID. Only Private hire with small numbers available at the moment. I can only think of how claustrophobic the Safe zone would be with usual numbers! **Shudder**

Yeah, I spoke with guys from Wolf Armouries and they said same thing, they don't doing their events because its closed space. However I going to Chislehurst on Sunday 30th. Anyone want to join me? 

Hi Pete.

Why are you angry mate? Anything you want to talk about? It's good to talk. Love and peace dude.

👍

On 20/08/2020 at 19:24, Shamal said:

Hi Pete.

Why are you angry mate? Anything you want to talk about? It's good to talk. Love and peace dude.

👍

Hi Shamal,

Not Angry all the time. However, most people think that I am all the time when they see me.  I have no clue why 😕🙄

Now just looking for some partners to go play next Sunday.

Haha well taken Pete. 

I'm here for you though.

One things for sure I wouldn't  pinch your ammo! 

Have a good game sunday mate.👍

Regards

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.