Shell Ejecting Guns

S4muRai
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everyone.

Im a big fan of airsoft and I would like to ask something. I really like shell ejecting rifles but in every website I check all of them are out of stock. That is because of the quarantine or because they don’t produce anymore of them. If you know places that I can buy shell ejecting guns please let me know.

thank you and have a great day 

6 minutes ago, S4muRai said:

Hello everyone.

Im a big fan of airsoft and I would like to ask something. I really like shell ejecting rifles but in every website I check all of them are out of stock. That is because of the quarantine or because they don’t produce anymore of them. If you know places that I can buy shell ejecting guns please let me know.

thank you and have a great day 

They are highly impracticable for Airsoft Skirmishing due to the cost of the shells and ease of losing them. The vast majority of people by airsoft rifles to skirmish so...

Very few products in the first place.

Lack of buyers limit the amount of places willing to sell them.

Generally arent that good to use anyway. 

Apart from revolvers, the Kar98K is the only shell ejecting rifle I've come across (my son has one)

Its good for garden plinking but impossible to use at in actual game.

There won't be much stock because there isn't much demand.

Retailers will be low in stock because of the lockdown measures in China, Hong Kong etc have reduced or stopped production and transport is also reduced.

So you'll have to keep searching to find a retailer that has stock or wait for the lockdown to ease.

there are some relatively cheap kar98 shell ejecting rifles word is not good. there are several brands of shell ejecting shotguns, expensive impractical but fun and satisfying (PPS the cheapest and most fragile but can be bought in Europe, Maruzen only available in hong kong, APS available in the UK but generally the old versions not as good as the newest and you are looking £300 plus finally dominator  out of stock every where). the only shell select fire airsoft gun are made by rare arms and you are looking £1250 before shipping and i have only seen them available in hong kong   

after a 10 second search found an APS shell ejecting M50 bolt action currently available in the UK

4 minutes ago, mightyjebus said:

don't forget the TOP M4A1 shell ejecting rifle. 

:)

haven't seen one of those any where in years. got to shoot one it was fun.

There's always the marushin shell ejecting pistols which are quite cool. But you are unlikely to find them in uk shops. Also various shotties tanaka, marushin, maruzen, aps, pps I think thats it.

1 hour ago, heroshark said:

There's always the marushin shell ejecting pistols which are quite cool. But you are unlikely to find them in uk shops. Also various shotties tanaka, marushin, maruzen, aps, pps I think thats it.

Can Marushin ship in Europe because in every site all of the shell ejection guns are out of stock . I’m also a big fan of SOCOM gear M200 but I can’t find it any wear . Someone who knows when it might be in stock again?

23 minutes ago, S4muRai said:

Can Marushin ship in Europe because in every site all of the shell ejection guns are out of stock . I’m also a big fan of SOCOM gear M200 but I can’t find it any wear . Someone who knows when it might be in stock again?

You'll find them in hk or Jp base shops,  ASG also rebrand a the 1911 and cz75 so they may be in eu shops.

Archived