TheHolyBob

Can i use a CO2 mag in a green gas pistol?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) topic.

Hello there
I've had this green gas Tokyo Marui OPS-MRP HI-CAPA 5.1 for a while and I've considered buying a CO2 pistol. The problem is just that I really like the pistol so I am wondering if it is possible to use a CO2 mag in the pistol? 

Best regards

William

why would you want to use a co2 mag in a hicapa? the whole point of owning a marui hicapa is not using co2 even in the cold.

13 minutes ago, TheHolyBob said:

I know :) but I just wanted to know if it is a possibility to use a CO2 mag in the hi capa

I am fairly sure there are C02 HiCapa mags out there. But your TM will self destruct on the first trigger pull. 

Some pistols are designed to take green gas and co2 and you just buy the appropriate mag.

The extra pressure from CO2 will wear out internals parts faster.

Never put CO2 in a Marui.

Buy something like an AW hi capa with a CO2 mag if you can afford it.

Personally I would never touch CO2.

THe old adage 'Just because you can, doesn't mean you should' applies here......

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) topic.