VT Airsoft Valor Target System

Cr0-Magnon
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

After seeing these in a few vids when I first got into airsoft I've wanted one ever since. However despite being able to demand a high price tag as a product that pretty much everyone I know (who's in to airsoft) would love, it looks like these haven't been made for a while and as such are almost impossible to source. 

This isn't really a *wanted* post but out of curiosity does anyone have one? Anyone know why they stopped making them? 

What's the next best solution for a proper box target?

50 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Anyone know why they stopped making them? 

Okay, so that thing is just a plastic box, lined with some shock absorbing material like silicone or similar, with a clip to hold a cardboard target.

At €160.

very technology

much wow

No wonder they stopped making such a valuable item for the price :P

You can build the same thing with €25 and save the rest for something really useful xD

• Moderators

Jeez, it's just a box, I thought it was some kinda reactive target system by the fancy name.

Knock one up yourself, maybe funnel the back for the bb's to roll through in to a mesh bag.

It's what I'd do (if I could be arsed 😴)

29 minutes ago, Skara said:

No wonder they stopped making such a valuable item for the price :P

That's kinda the point, they were popular even at such a high price.

6 minutes ago, Tackle said:

It's what I'd do (if I could be arsed 😴)

I can't be arsed.

I wonder if patrol base would send me a big box with all that birds nest style packing material they use.....hmmm.

43 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

I wonder if patrol base would send me a big box with all that birds nest style packing material they use.....hmmm.

The semi shredded cardboard stuff? 

Archived