Comms in CQB

Seth_Erebor
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've noticed a lot of sites building villages using pallets/chipboard.

In this maze how effective is communication, this is by shouting and radio?

I would just like to know where the enemies are shooting from, is there anything else worth knowing?

Is friendly fire quite common in this setting? I've done it a few times when the armband was out of sight on the far side of the player.

Doesn't happen to me so much, so I can't tell how annoying it is.

My favourite game is hold the buildings, as the objectives are spread out and you can have mini-battles going on.

Hit taking in CQB should be better, if not, it should be easier to Ref. Right?

I'd like to get some airsoft-specific cqb tips, who is good to watch in the UK?

Personally speaking my team generally try to wear matching camo or there about. Currently we've been playing private days so lower numbers = easier to identify bad guy from good. we all run comms regardless as well so not to hard to find out if someone is in a room etc.

good to watch? in what perspective? site wise the only place I will go for CQB at the moment is The Gaol (proven track record of decent hit taking and spot on marshaling/site management) but want to give UCAP's new sites a go.

37 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Personally speaking my team generally try to wear matching camo or there about. Currently we've been playing private days so lower numbers = easier to identify bad guy from good. we all run comms regardless as well so not to hard to find out if someone is in a room etc.

good to watch? in what perspective? site wise the only place I will go for CQB at the moment is The Gaol (proven track record of decent hit taking and spot on marshaling/site management) but want to give UCAP's new sites a go.

I knew there was a reason for liking you.

1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

The current standard is Tan vs Green, from what I've seen.

UCAP do good sites, need to try the Gaol.

Just to see what the current CQB scene is like in the UK.

21 minutes ago, Seth_K said:

The current standard is Tan vs Green, from what I've seen.

UCAP do good sites, need to try the Gaol.

Just to see what the current CQB scene is like in the UK.

Generally CQB is good on the whole from a personal opinion (generally though id stick to sites with a good rep) although some of the sites local to me I wouldn't go if you paid me.

• Supporters
9 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

site wise the only place I will go for CQB at the moment is The Gaol (proven track record of decent hit taking and spot on marshaling/site management) but want to give UCAP's new sites a go.

Well I can certainly let you know what there new prison site in Gloucester is like , I’m going this Sunday .👍

Archived