Looking into Airsoft Plymouth(Devon) /Saltash(Cornwall) area

DaddyM
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys 😊

So I'm new here and new to airsofting and just want some advice on areas of play and types of guns/load outs. 

So this is a broad spectrum question obviously so I will narrow it down a little as I have a sort of idea what I want. 

Firstly I live in saltash and am looking for places to play within a 20-25mile radius of here basically. I want to try everything possible for my abilities (next to none as am physically unfit 😂). 

Secondly I am looking for AEP's not co2 or green gaz but I want to be able to have a rifle (sniper or assault) and a pistol but be able to interchange the mags. My price range is low so just putting some feelers out 😊.

Thanks in advanced :)

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

You will find it difficult (nearly impossible) to get any magazines that can fit both a pistol and AEG

Have a read of all the pinned (sticky) posts in each section, some very good information for new players.  Start here, if you not alrerady read it:

Hi

You could get a pistol conversion kit, but why?

As a beginner, I would suggest playing with a normal AEG rifle until you get used to Airsoft before jumping in to sniping. 

Borrow one from someone during a skirmish and see if you like it.

Cheers

G

So thanks everyone for the replies :) I have had a look at that link jedi thanks I was trying to find a post like that but couldn't 😂. Pretty sure I know what to go for now thanks 👍.

MisterG in answer to the reason why is simply put pure laziness and a bit of convinience lol. Basically I wanted to be able to say have a I dont know m4 assault and a pistol that could take their mags so I only had to carry one type of mag yes still have say 3/4 for the assault and 2/3 for the pistol but it wouldnt matter what I picked up they would fit both guns 😂 laziness or genius you decide... :). Also I would probably go for a m4 because what I have seen on YouTube.... (yes I know don't always believe the internet) but you can upgrade/mod this type enough to get roughly the same range and power anyways and still have plenty of rail space :).

Thanks for the tip with mad mommas will be sure to check them out :)

Mad Mommas are very good, I miss playing there! Very welcoming and fun bunch to play with. Sadly since moving away from Plymouth Ive not had a chance to go back down to play there

Archived