MK23, ASG or HFC?

e828929
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, I am looking for a budget sidearm. What I am going to buy at present is the MK23 of ASG. But the seller told me it will be a little cheaper if I choose HFC version. He told me ASG buy it from HFC and rebrand it into their own box. So is there any different between those two version? Many thanks.

• Supporters

Buy the ASG from Taiwan Gun( labelled as STTI) cheapest side arm around. Mods very easy and for £70 you can have an awe inspiring pistol 

Buy the HFC. One because it’s the same gun but cheaper, but also because ASG are even bigger wank bags than Nuprol

1 hour ago, Wo1f said:

Buy the HFC. One because it’s the same gun but cheaper, but also because ASG are even bigger wank bags than Nuprol

what he said

3 hours ago, Wo1f said:

Why are they wank bags?

I mean, I'm sure they are, but yeah.  

46 minutes ago, Vulpiness said:

Why are they wank bags?

I mean, I'm sure they are, but yeah.  

Their gas is shit, their grenades are shit, their pistols are shit and their attitude on Facebook when you complain about something is to make up excuses or delete comments

1 minute ago, Wo1f said:

Their gas is shit, their grenades are shit, their pistols are shit and their attitude on Facebook when you complain about something is to make up excuses or delete comments

I've never had a problem with my one ASG pistol... Can't speak to the others but I wouldn't be surpised. 

Why are nuropol shitbags? 

• Supporters
9 minutes ago, Vulpiness said:

Why are nuropol shitbags? 

Because them , ASG and onetigris buy EVERYTHING they sell from other manufacturers preferably at the cheapest price possible then ramp up the price up as much as they can , which’ll be way more than you could buy it from the original seller (like HFC for instance) or they’ll just sell utter crap quality products and when they go tits up (and they will) basically turn around and say “ha ha tuff shit looser!” When you try to complain about it . In a nutshell! 😁

1 minute ago, Druid799 said:

Because them , ASG and onetigris buy EVERYTHING they sell from other manufacturers preferably at the cheapest price possible then ramp up the price up as much as they can , which’ll be way more than you could buy it from the original seller (like HFC for instance) or they’ll just sell utter crap quality products and when they go tits up (and they will) basically turn around and say “ha ha tuff shit looser!” When you try to complain about it . In a nutshell! 😁

Any idea where NP get their M104/L113 shotgun from then? :P The metal one. 

Their CZ.. can’t remember if it’s the shadow or the other one that has the worst finish I’ve ever seen on any piece of metal. It looks like it’s been painted with a corse brush.  It barely cycled on a GG mag and was too hot on a co2 one. 

Their gas ive tested in a range of pistols and GBBR’s and performed considerably worse than nuprol gas. When I mentioned this to one of the reps, he got super defensive saying it would have been a weather/temp issue. I commented saying it was shot back to back and then magically all of my comments were removed. 

Those grenades seem to be blowing themselves apart after only a couple of throws. I’ve seen about 3 so far in the past few weeks. 

Nuprol is the same for the most part. Buying cheap stuff from China, slapping their name on and adding 40% to the price. 

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, Vulpiness said:

Any idea where NP get their M104/L113 shotgun from then? :P The metal one. 

Yup it’ll be a Double Eagle shotgun (which is another retail name for Jing Gong) plenty of sellers on the net .👍

DE is a pretty okay gun FYI for a £40 price tag.

10 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Yup it’ll be a Double Eagle shotgun (which is another retail name for Jing Gong) plenty of sellers on the net .👍

Alright maybe it is... It has more option however, is the receiver metal on the NP? 

3 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Cyma do metal receiver shotguns now 

That isn't the same gun, the NP one is worse. But I'm perfectly happy with replacing my DE with a Cyma. Cheers!

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, Vulpiness said:

That isn't the same gun, the NP one is worse. But I'm perfectly happy with replacing my DE with a Cyma. Cheers!

Ok in that case if it’s a crappy one then it’s not a DE , I’ve got three different models of DE shotguns and there all excellent guns . SO it ‘could’ be a Both elephant shotgun , now they were shit ! But haven’t seen them for sale in a while . 

9 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Ok in that case if it’s a crappy one then it’s not a DE , I’ve got three different models of DE shotguns and there all excellent guns . SO it ‘could’ be a Both elephant shotgun , now they were shit ! But haven’t seen them for sale in a while . 

I think it's a Koer, but the Cyma actually has a breech cover, and claims to be "all metal" 

1280x1280_src_CM_M1014_CM373M_B_5.JPG

Archived