WTF ? Or those bits of kit that make you think why ?

Druid799
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
On 04/09/2018 at 04:02, clumpyedge said:

I'm assuming that being able to drink from these is almost mimicking the below link, the below is far superior and I am still contemplating getting one at some point.

https://www.oneshotcoffeeco.co.uk/collections/qore-performance-iceplate-hydration-systems/products/qore-performance-iceplate

I have an IcePlate and I love it.

4 hours ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

I have an IcePlate and I love it.

Genius

I mean the product, not Spaz ;)  

• Supporters

I have actually not run into any condensation issues. However I think that may be because of the environment I play in. First, mine is in the hard plate section of my PC, so there are many layers between it and me. Second, I am a big boi so after about 20 minutes of running around in the sun im soaked through anyway. Third, I play in Florida, where you are generally covered in water about 30 seconds out the door due to the humidity. So it may very well leak on me, I just wont notice it haha.

• Supporters

Plate carrier for a 4 year old.

children-s-kids-tactical-military-molle-

• Supporters
35 minutes ago, Gepard said:

Plate carrier for a 4 year old.

children-s-kids-tactical-military-molle-

Hey dont diss it, young kids can be very effective, especially in cqb when you round a corner, see nobody, then get shot in the gonads by the dwarf you didnt see

Archived