Jump to content
Greenworks

Inokatsu M4A1 Service

Recommended Posts

I'm currently holding an Inokatsu M4 for a friend who left the country. The gun was used on a few occasions a few years ago then put in a box and left for a long time, so I think it needs a good service.

 

I'm based in London, does anyone know a tech who could do this for me? I don't mind shipping it, but ideally this would be handled on their end.

IMG_20180816_175247.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depending whereabouts you are in London, Luke at the Mall in Reading might be able to help you, if you go in person.

 

I don't know if he does stuff by post.  @ImTriggerHappy may be able to advise, as he knows Luke very well.

 

Cheers


G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or Wolf Armories who now have John the tech that used to work at Airsoftzone... cant speak for wolf themselves but John is very good at what he does. Also near by is The Cage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the replies everyone. 

 

14 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Not sure he would be interested but can ask him.

Pro Airsoft supplies is maybe your nearer option.

 

Postage to Reading is not too expensive so if he is interested, I would be too!

 

2 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Or Wolf Armories who now have John the tech that used to work at Airsoftzone... cant speak for wolf themselves but John is very good at what he does. Also near by is The Cage.

 

If my memory serves Wolf Armouries are London based? This would be ideal, since postage would be very cheap. Do you know how I could get in contact with him?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Greenworks said:

Thanks for the replies everyone. 

 

 

Postage to Reading is not too expensive so if he is interested, I would be too!

 

 

If my memory serves Wolf Armouries are London based? This would be ideal, since postage would be very cheap. Do you know how I could get in contact with him?

 

 

 

Yes mate, based just off of mornington creeasent! (so end of camden) best bet would be to drop the shop a message or give them a bell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

 

 

Yes mate, based just off of mornington creeasent! (so end of camden) best bet would be to drop the shop a message or give them a bell.

 

Thanks for confirming clumpy! I've contacted them and am awaiting a reply. Have you had work done by John?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Greenworks said:

 

Thanks for confirming clumpy! I've contacted them and am awaiting a reply. Have you had work done by John?

 

I have indeed, very knowledgeable and will advise not only the best upgrades but also what would be advisable first rather than just chucking money at stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/08/2018 at 13:31, clumpyedge said:

 

I have indeed, very knowledgeable and will advise not only the best upgrades but also what would be advisable first rather than just chucking money at stuff

 

Thanks for the assistance Clumpy, I gave Jon my gun today and will get it back in a short while when he's done giving it a once over. You should get referral points from him!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Greenworks said:

 

Thanks for the assistance Clumpy, I gave Jon my gun today and will get it back in a short while when he's done giving it a once over. You should get referral points from him!

 

As I say I’ve never gone wrong with him when he was at airsoftzone. Let me know how you get on when you get it back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 21/08/2018 at 21:45, clumpyedge said:

 

As I say I’ve never gone wrong with him when he was at airsoftzone. Let me know how you get on when you get it back.

I got the gun back yesterday. Jon did some great work on it, and it runs like a dream now. Will definitely use these guys for future purchases!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that the Inokatsu M4 with the sliding Buttstock ???

 

Image result for sexy jap girl inokatsu advert

 

hard to tell from the advert - I might need a longer closer look

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sitting Duck said:

Is that the Inokatsu M4 with the sliding Buttstock ???

 

Image result for sexy jap girl inokatsu advert

 

hard to tell from the advert - I might need a longer closer look

 

 

Finding it hard to concentrate, did you say sliding buttock 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sitting Duck said:

Is that the Inokatsu M4 with the sliding Buttstock ???

 

Image result for sexy jap girl inokatsu advert

 

hard to tell from the advert - I might need a longer closer look

 

What M4??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×