ICS Pistols (Split from The "Share A Bargain" Thread)

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

If your talking simplicity then it has to be a Webley revolver with the Pritchard bayonet fitted !

Yes it’s only 6 shots but if your still under threat after the 6 rounds ? Stab em ! 😂😂

C6F2D2F2-91FB-4809-B77D-CA76BC120E7A.jpeg

a few months back a guy was running a round with a Webley and 3d printed banette 

• Supporters
30 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

Yes.

I was fortunate enough to own one  - they are cheap and so very popular in Latin America - and it was apleasure to shoot. Like all Russian

stuff it just worked. Istripped mine down to every little part easily, and I am not particularly technical.

The only downside to it was the calibre restriction. Being a simple blowback design with fixed barrel it could only takr short 9mm ammo: 9mm Makarov or the less powerful 380 ACP.

I am very tempted by the WE but dont like the idea of an extended barrel disguised by a mock silencer.

How well does it shoot withot the extended barrel? If its agood gun Iwould not hesitate to buy one. Velocity isn't everything. Accuracy is more important.

mine didn't come with an extended barrel as it pushes the fps over our limits, the suppressor is seperate and just goes over the barrel extension so you can still use it with a longer barrel if needs be. i did try a longer barrel in it (equivalent length to the stock extension but one solid barrel) and, well, let's just say it'd need a minimum engagement distance at most places.

the hop is a great design but i needed a bit more oomph on .3's so i made a spacer out of a square of AEG hop to give it a bit more push and it'll shoot far enough that my ability to aim is a bigger factor than the gun, honestly its about the same as my tm hicapa (which has a pdi barrel but stock hop).

definately worth a buy if you're interested, it might need that bit of a hop tweak but it's an absolute demon once that's done. i suspect the threaded extended barrel extension wouldnt be much help to the accuracy anyway, better with a solid barrel if you want to run it long.

• Supporters
15 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

this thread has me thinking maybe i'm weird because i don't own, nor plan to own a glock.....

Nothing wrong with that my man!

Can't stand Glocks (which is a long and well documented tale in these here parts). I don't like the ergonomics and even the real ones just feel like toys in my hands. All my airsoft pistols thus far have been full size frame types - 1911 MEU, M9A1, HK45 (and I'm wanting to add a P226 - not the E2 mind - when funds allow). I have pretty big hands and a Glock just feels like some kind of lady gun to me. And it just looks sooooooo boring.

13 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Nothing wrong with that my man!

Can't stand Glocks (which is a long and well documented tale in these here parts). I don't like the ergonomics and even the real ones just feel like toys in my hands. All my airsoft pistols thus far have been full size frame types - 1911 MEU, M9A1, HK45 (and I'm wanting to add a P226 - not the E2 mind - when funds allow). I have pretty big hands and a Glock just feels like some kind of lady gun to me. And it just looks sooooooo boring.

I think the TM glock 17 is one of the best airsoft guns function, capacity accuracy for a blow back. However shooting a real steel glock was such a disappointment it's too light I found it hard to control and aim. Absolutely loved shooting the m9 and 1911 but I think FN 5-7 was the best. 

• Supporters
1 minute ago, BigStew said:

I think the TM glock 17 is one of the best airsoft guns function, capacity accuracy for a blow back. However shooting a real steel glock was such a disappointment it's too light I found it hard to control and aim. Absolutely loved shooting the m9 and 1911 but I think FN 5-7 was the best. 

Honestly - form and function of the airsoft Glocks is utterly irrelevant to me because I hate how they look and feel. I have the TM HK45 and it's an absolute beast and I'm completely happy with it (except for not being able to afford the Detonator kits *grumble*).

1 minute ago, Lozart said:

Honestly - form and function of the airsoft Glocks is utterly irrelevant to me because I hate how they look and feel. I have the TM HK45 and it's an absolute beast and I'm completely happy with it (except for not being able to afford the Detonator kits *grumble*).

I got to shoot a HK45 last game day it's on the list of guns to buy. I can understand the glock is not pretty it is purely functional. I have mine for ease of draw and reliability but it's going in a lawgiver kit soon so I'll be switching to my m9 with a compensator which is so practical 

• Supporters
Just now, BigStew said:

I got to shoot a HK45 last game day it's on the list of guns to buy. I can understand the glock is not pretty it is purely functional. I have mine for ease of draw and reliability but it's going in a lawgiver kit soon so I'll be switching to my m9 with a compensator which is so practical 

oooo Lawgiver! Bawz Props kit?

No sadly bawz has completely shut down its the planet replicas file. Hope full get it printed in the next couple of weeks. 

• Supporters
20 minutes ago, BigStew said:

No sadly bawz has completely shut down its the planet replicas file. Hope full get it printed in the next couple of weeks. 

Bugger. Did they get sued then? Despite being a massive 2000AD fan I seem to have missed that!

11 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Bugger. Did they get sued then? Despite being a massive 2000AD fan I seem to have missed that!

Nah its the same guy that owns the Mall he's just too busy with that company. 

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, BigStew said:

Nah its the same guy that owns the Mall he's just too busy with that company. 

I knew Lee owned/managed Zed I just wondered if he'd been hit with a C&D from Rebellion for getting too popular! 

Be nice to see your LG when it's done!

• Supporters
39 minutes ago, BigStew said:

I have strong desire to play sweat my balls off and die at the Mall in my judge Gear

Fixed that for you! :)

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Lozart said:

Honestly - form and function of the airsoft Glocks is utterly irrelevant to me because I hate how they look and feel. 

I’ve always been a great believer that any thing (not just guns) no matter how good they are if you don’t like the look or feel of them you’ll never get the full potential out of them  , but somthing else that others may consider totally impractical for the task but you really do like you’ll get much better results with .

9 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Fixed that for you! :)

I survived Atlanta heat at Dragon CON in full gear I can survive the Mall. I'll just be be going very slowly 

• Supporters
Just now, Druid799 said:

I’ve always been a great believer that any thing (not just guns) no matter how good they are if you don’t like the look or feel of them you’ll never get the full potential out of them  , but somthing else that others may consider totally impractical for the task but you really do like you’ll get much better results with .

Yup, horses for courses. Thing I find odd though is that there seems to be a number of folks in this - let's say "community" - that just follow the herd without questioning why X is "better" than y. Now, granted there's way more kit like holsters available for the weapons that are more popular and that tends to follow with stuff that is issued (hence there's already a demand among the kit manufacturers) but the sheer number of folks I've spoken to that have a Glock because that's what everyone else gets astounds me!

It's true that the real Glock lower feels much lighter and flimsier than the airsoft ones. The polymer actually feels paper thin in places.It came as a real shock to me.

But the upper is built like a tank and the tenifer they use on the steel is one of the best coatings you will ever get on a slide. It. Is as hard as rock and makes the gun extrememely scratch resistant.

But I do agree that looks are important, especially in airsoft, and I can understand why some don't like the Glock.

I like the full metal guns myself for their looks.

In fact can anybody tell me which all metal Beretta M 92 is considered the best. I have asked about the new G&G several times but nobody seems to know much about it?

• Supporters
16 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

It's true that the real Glock lower feels much lighter and flimsier than the airsoft ones. The polymer actually feels paper thin in places.It came as a real shock to me.

But the upper is built like a tank and the tenifer they use on the steel is one of the best coatings you will ever get on a slide. It. Is as hard as rock and makes the gun extrememely scratch resistant.

But I do agree that looks are important, especially in airsoft, and I can understand why some don't like the Glock.

I like the full metal guns myself for their looks.

In fact can anybody tell me which all metal Beretta M 92 is considered the best. I have asked about the new G&G several times but nobody seems to know much about it?

I had a Socom Gear M9A1 and that was pretty bloody good. It was allegedly a clone of the WE but with an adjustable hop unit. Ran on green gas quite reliably but it is a big old beast to wield. Comes with a licenced Gemtech suppressor too which is nice.

• Supporters
37 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

in fact can anybody tell me which all metal Beretta M 92 is considered the best. I have asked about the new G&G several times but nobody seems to know much about it?

Ive got a KWA full metal M9 that has to be around 16yrs old ? Was the very first new Airsoft gun I ever bought (from San Marino in Italy) . In that time I’ve sold it to the wife’s cousin , who then sold it to a friend of his , who I then became friends with , and then a couple of yrs ago he swapped it back to me for a big bag full of magazines AND it’s still going strong ! 😂😂😂

23 minutes ago, Lozart said:

I had a Socom Gear M9A1 and that was pretty bloody good. It was allegedly a clone of the WE but with an adjustable hop unit. Ran on green gas quite reliably but it is a big old beast to wield. Comes with a licenced Gemtech suppressor too which is nice.

If it had a hop adjust wheel on the under side of the hop then it is a WE OEM which is a clone of the TM M9A1

• Supporters
6 hours ago, emilianoksa said:

Thanks Adolf.

I thought they all came with the extended barrel.

Where did you get yours?

got mine from gear of war, they should come with the extended barrel but for local airsofters they didn't include them because all it does is push it way over our 1j limit here.

i imagine they'd include it for a mainland customer although seeing as i bought the last one they had it could be a while before they're back in stock.

Archived