Hi Everyone

brewer17
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

My name is Deano, im 27 and come from Surrey.

Just joined the forum from Zeroin (you cant fart on there anymore without getting a ban)

Iv been airsofting for about 9 years now, my home site is Ambush Adventures, but i have been known to play at The Mall, Longmoor, GZ & Southampton.

Hope to see you out in the field at some point.

Cheers, Brewer

haha welcome mate, glad i dont use zeroin, probs be banned for being named Mohammed and all!

Its getting really bad on there. You have gotta brown nose the mods and own a M82 just to get anywhere on there

Welcome to the forums :)

It's a much smaller community on here but the mods are nice and laid back without being too slack, I I find the members to be much more friendly just a better place to be.

It's funny I rang your place this morning enquiring about the longmoor site as really want to play their (looks amazing) you been yourself?

• Supporters
M82?

The m82a1, m82a2 and m82a3 are all sniper rifles made by barrett, most know the m82a1 from cod, where is known as the barrett 50.cal, or barrett light fifty. Anyway, Rampage, the zeroin admin has one, as do a couple of the mods such as TKOS.

@brewer, welcome to afuk, I've seen you about on zeroin a bit I think too.

Anyway, welcome and enjoy your stay :)

Hi guys thanks for the welcome.

Sarni307, if you go to the link below, theres a new company running games at longmoor.

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/?showtopic=4237

Its good to know thats AF-UK is more laid back and there mods are alot friendlier. When i introduced myself on Zeroin not one mod welcomed me (like i said, i dont have a M82 nor do i brown nose so i guess thats why)

Archived