Best of the all plastic exterior MP5s?

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

G&G of the two, the ICS is solid and reliable, I've had a plastic one for about 9 years, done nothing to it and it still works fine but the G&G will perform better and I'm pretty sure it has the blowback which is a nice feature too

• Supporters

I wouldn't discount the Jing Gong either just because it's much cheapness, many bargains.  I had a brief play with a JG067 M5-S6 (slidey stock, actual suppressor) and it was surprisingly decent for the price.

I'm not saying that it's better or even as good as the G&G, just that it's in the running on value for money.

JG is 100% compatible with TM and much cheaper. Build quality is fine, my M4 receiver feels solid as a rock. Internals seem to have lasted as well and it barks the bb's out the end.

• Head Moderator
6 minutes ago, Duff said:

JG is 100% compatible with TM and much cheaper. Build quality is fine, my M4 receiver feels solid as a rock. Internals seem to have lasted as well and it barks the bb's out the end.

But OP is asking specifically about the MP5.

My MP5, picked up second hand, is JG I think. Granted the chap I bought it from is a demon tech so its been very well set up but its an absolute animal ! ridiculously accurate , it's got the sliding stock and suppressor with the inner barrel extending the full length of it. Very healthy rate of fire and FPS too. It's rapidly becoming my main go to gun, feels plenty solid too just to back up Duff's comments.

Archived