Connect holster and two mag pouches to my Battle Belt.

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

With a I kilo hicap , two metal AK mags and an extra pistol mag hanging off it,  it wanted to go down to my ankles. 

I was only standing in my underpants and a tee shirt at the time, and it would normally go over a pair of trousers, belt and some sort of shirt or top, so it was a little loose.

Even so,  I couldn't help thinking that a molle belt probably needs support from a harness to feel secure.  And the Condor belt, while cheap,  is by no means a poor quality item. The inner belt I use with it is pretty strong and doesn't bend. 

More expense.

• Supporters

Condor h harness, or just have the belt pretty tight.

Personally i preferr running the belt a little looser with a harness, sure your shoulders feel it but mostly its more comfortable.

Personally i run pistol and pistol mags on drop leg panels with a belt and set of elastic braces, then my main belt rig goes over the top, but then i tend to carry a lot of shit.

My main rig is kitted out for 6 stanag mags, camelbak, dump pouch, odin speedloader, utility pouch for co2/tools, couple of grenade pouches on the shoulders all on a battle belt/h harness.

You could just get a support gun, no mags=less rigging=not as heavy as you'd think overall

• Supporters

Archived