Airsoft humor or “lighten up its only a game !”

Druid799
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

As the titles says some times it can get a bit serious (I’m just as guilty as the next man) SO let’s look at the lighter side of it all ? Just contributed to a light discussion on the ‘C clamp grip’ and remembered I had this pic .

AFD603D6-A786-4B94-ACA2-D07F2887251A.jpeg

I’m going to a CT event and playing a civie this Sunday so I’m going to find out the true meaning of serious with guys in multicam letting power get to their head😂

I've started going the other way, starting to wear some of the airsoft kit to go out 😁

To be fair, mainly the black cargo pants, but I have worn the mtp cap out too.

Cheers

G

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

I’m going to a CT event and playing a civie this Sunday so I’m going to find out the true meaning of serious with guys in multicam letting power get to their head😂

i thought playing a civvie was meant to be the best role? just run around selling drugs to everyone and occasionally ambushing the military.

19 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i thought playing a civvie was meant to be the best role? just run around selling drugs to everyone and occasionally ambushing the military.

Yeah it will be fun😂

2 hours ago, CKinnerley said:

CT event?  As in counter-terrorist sim or is that a company name?

It’s a mock counter/terrorist sim, I don’t know much about it apart from I’ve been asked to play a civilian. 

1 hour ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

It’s a mock counter/terrorist sim, I don’t know much about it apart from I’ve been asked to play a civilian. 

Will you get to use a gun?  I've seen mil-sim scenarios where the civilians do not participate in the actual combat.

Cheers

G

28 minutes ago, MisterG said:

Will you get to use a gun?  I've seen mil-sim scenarios where the civilians do not participate in the actual combat.

Cheers

G

Im not exactly sure, I’ve been told to bring one so I’m guessing I will get to shoot some guys! I’ll tell everyone about it Sunday night, if anyone’s interested that is!😂

Archived