Has anybody tried this hard shell universal holster?

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Shame it can't take light bearing pistols. Plus the big gap down the join just looks horrible.

@SeniorSpaz87

22 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

hmm, looks interesting, wonder if it'll take the suppressor on the sig, if so i might just have a go with one of these.

If it’s like the original (because it is a knock off copy), it won’t fit a railed 226 just an FYI

• Supporters
1 hour ago, AshOnSnow said:

@SeniorSpaz87

If it’s like the original (because it is a knock off copy), it won’t fit a railed 226 just an FYI

damn, ahh well, looks like i'll have to have a crack at re-moulding the nuprol one then

• Supporters
29 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

damn, ahh well, looks like i'll have to have a crack at re-moulding the nuprol one then

2 hours ago, AshOnSnow said:

@SeniorSpaz87

Well, this is a knock-off of the Safariland GLS holster. Depending if its a clone of the Standard or the Large Frame (LF) it may fit a railed 226. The Standard GLS will fit Colts, S&Ws, Glocks, Walthers, and a few others, while the LF will fit Sigs, CZs, H&Ks, Berrettas, and FNs. With or without a rail. If you're going to get one I'd do it soon though, as Safariland will take action against knock-offs like this. I'm required to report it haha.

35 minutes ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

Well, this is a knock-off of the Safariland GLS holster. Depending if its a clone of the Standard or the Large Frame (LF) it may fit a railed 226. The Standard GLS will fit Colts, S&Ws, Glocks, Walthers, and a few others, while the LF will fit Sigs, CZs, H&Ks, Berrettas, and FNs. With or without a rail. If you're going to get one I'd do it soon though, as Safariland will take action against knock-offs like this. I'm required to report it haha.

Thought I’d let you know. I am an obsessive over the GLS - best holster money can buy! I think this will be the standard size.

Archived