proffrink

New feature: Proper Feedback System

A shame about the old feedback. Nevertheless I'm interested in seeing how well the new system works. Looks promising.

im not to worried, ive only had 3 positive feedback....only done 3 deals....100% :lol::lol:

13 minutes ago, proffrink said:

Yeh, but I'm concerned about some who've built up a lot of reputation over time. I'm still seeing if we can do something about that.

I feel feedback should be 100% as default. The score would lower if anyone reported poor comms etc... yay or nay?

Perhaps, but maybe 'N/A' is a good enough indicator that they're not rated yet? People can do with that information what they will.

Could make it 'not rated yet' or something to be clear?

Really don't like the idea of the feedback in posts by the way. I actually meant to remove it last night. Keeping the classifieds more separate from the forums was always one of the ideas anyway.

2 minutes ago, proffrink said:

Perhaps, but maybe 'N/A' is a good enough indicator that they're not rated yet? People can do with that information what they will.

Could make it 'not rated yet' or something to be clear?

Really don't like the idea of the feedback in posts by the way. I actually meant to remove it last night. Keeping the classifieds more separate from the forums was always one of the ideas anyway.

Just thought it would be easier to start everyone with a set score and it changes organically with each sale.

2 hours ago, Duff said:

I feel feedback should be 100% as default. The score would lower if anyone reported poor comms etc... yay or nay?

New members and those that have not made a sale should not have 100% score to start with, that needs to be earned. A Neutral one is better with a mark to show no sales. Also need to factor in buyer feedback as well, there have been some real cockwombles as buyers as well as sellers. Having seen issues as a Mod there are some members that I would not trade with.

2 hours ago, proffrink said:

Yeh, but I'm concerned about some who've built up a lot of reputation over time. I'm still seeing if we can do something about that.

What about asking anybody who wants their old feedback to PM a mod with their sales and they'll sort it out? That way a mod wouldn't have to scroll through (x) posts per user and could then just add however many positive - or negative - points that user earned in the past.

10 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

New members and those that have not made a sale should not have 100% score to start with, that needs to be earned. A Neutral one is better with a mark to show no sales. Also need to factor in buyer feedback as well, there have been some real cockwombles as buyers as well as sellers. Having seen issues as a Mod there are some members that I would not trade with.

True. I suppose you could have neutral and plus and negative feedback.

So no sales = 0

Or +1 / -1 dependent on how much fuckery they cause.

2 minutes ago, Gepard said:

What about asking anybody who wants their old feedback to PM a mod with their sales and they'll sort it out? That way a mod wouldn't have to scroll through (x) posts per user and could then just add however many positive - or negative - points that user earned in the past.

You can fuck right off!  That is far too much workload, and a convoluted process. 

Well get some more mods then ya' lazy fucker :lol:

1 minute ago, Gepard said:

Well get some more mods then ya' lazy fucker :lol:

Well volunteered mate. :P

now now....:lol::lol::lol:

tbh i was gonna post something similar, but it will mean people have to be trustworthy and honest....luckily the forum had a moment or connection went and it crashed out so didn't appear!!!

I'll do it haha

Whatever you guys think is the right thing is fine by me. I have decent feedback, but not bothered about starting at again to be honest.

Thanks for all your time