Airsoft Forums UK
Siege

Returning player in Reading area

23 minutes ago, rounduk said:

Yellow...what was worse is that in the second game I snuck round a corner and was point blank with a guy, I said “I am not shooting you as I feel a bit harsh, he was cool, i’ll give you that” and took the hit.....the door frame guy wasn’t in the same camp :-D

Did you have a pig hanging from your belt? Think I saw you in the spawn towards the end of the last game, I was dude trying to get a primer out of a TRMR! (Bloody thing!)

Yeah thats me I swapped to yellow team for the last half of the game to help your team break out from the regen. Also to get some retribution on greens for constantly team killing me, my own team were more dangerous than the opposition. I was also the idiot who kicked over the can of coke in the briefing lol. 

Hope I wasn't the doorframe guy though as to be fair I never surrender and always go for the shot and I shot a fair few point blank yesterday.

12 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Yeah thats me I swapped to yellow team for the last half of the game to help your team break out from the regen. Also to get some retribution on greens for constantly team killing me, my own team were more dangerous than the opposition. I was also the idiot who kicked over the can of coke in the briefing lol. 

Hope I wasn't the doorframe guy though as to be fair I never surrender and always go for the shot and I shot a fair few point blank yesterday.

LOL, I like your style :-D

I was the dude that asked where the bumming room was :-D

30 minutes ago, rounduk said:

LOL, I like your style :-D

I was the dude that asked where the bumming room was :-D

I was witness to that I had a quiet rofl to myself.

UPDATE: Just sent an Email off to Zed Adventures to try and book a game for next Thursday night. Both excited and nervous, kind of jumping back in a bit blind. Anyone who is going to be there definitely feel free to say hello, I'll be the one looking lost :D

6 minutes ago, Siege said:

UPDATE: Just sent an Email off to Zed Adventures to try and book a game for next Thursday night. Both excited and nervous, kind of jumping back in a bit blind. Anyone who is going to be there definitely feel free to say hello, I'll be the one looking lost :D

If that's the 15th, I'll be there.

6 minutes ago, Siege said:

You will have to be more specific, 90% of the people will look lost because airsofters.

3 minutes ago, Duff said:

If that's the 15th, I'll be there.

Yeah it's the 15th, need to get the payment information from Zed first but it say's there is spaces so it should be fine hopefully.

1 minute ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

You will have to be more specific, 90% of the people will look lost because airsofters.

Haha I'll be in a black polo with either olive or MTP trousers and brown boots, and a rental gun of course.

2 minutes ago, Siege said:

Yeah it's the 15th, need to get the payment information from Zed first but it say's there is spaces so it should be fine hopefully.

Haha I'll be in a black polo with either olive or MTP trousers and brown boots, and a rental gun of course.

I normally pre-book then pay on the door but thinking about it, it's easier paying them direct.

I'm the beardy tw*t in flannel and leather with the cheap ass springer shotty, come say hi.

From what I've read on the site I have to pay at least 4 days before because I'm renting.

Will do, thanks  :)

Just now, Siege said:

From what I've read on the site I have to pay at least 4 days before because I'm renting.

Ah yes, that is correct.

9 minutes ago, Siege said:

That's correct bud you can reserve your place now but if you haven't paid in full 4 days before the place is released. 

I might turn up for a shoot but won't know until the day as it depends on work.

All booked up and paid for. Got together a half decent set of eye and face protection :D

10 minutes ago, Siege said:

All booked up and paid for. Got together a half decent set of eye and face protection :D

Look out for the red flannel and shotgun, come say hi.

On 3/4/2018 at 7:42 PM, Prisce said:

I raise your ear, and offer a nipple shot in exchange. Worse when your wearing a harness and it starts to rub for the rest of the day.

Seriously, worst pain I have had airsofting, and I have been shot everywhere and bled, but this was always the worst.

I raise your nipple shot, and offer a double-tap bollock shot in exchange

11 minutes ago, steakandpotato said:

I raise your nipple shot, and offer a double-tap bollock shot in exchange

Nop, I’m sticking to the nipple shot, the ball shots only hurt for a short while, the nipple shot was hours..

Just now, Prisce said:

Nop, I’m sticking to the nipple shot, the ball shots only hurt for a short while, the nipple shot was hours..

Must be my incredibly large balls

Just now, Prisce said:

I'll be happy walking away having experienced neither on Thursday night.... hopefully :D

Just now, steakandpotato said:

Must be my incredibly soft balls

Corrected it for ya;)

1 minute ago, Prisce said:

Corrected it for ya;)

firefighters-use-water-hose-firemen-blaz

1 minute ago, Prisce said:

Corrected it for ya;)

Hey listen my balls might be soft but.. What was the second thing you said?

1 minute ago, steakandpotato said:

Hey listen my balls might be soft but.. What was the second thing you said?

Hang on... your name is Steak AND potato. Singular.. did you, umm... lose something?

1 minute ago, Duff said:

Hang on... your name is Steak AND potatoe.. singular.. did you, umm... lose something?

Image result for steak and potato soup big soup

Just now, steakandpotato said:

Image result for steak and potato soup big soup

Ah I see... are you similar consistencies? :rolleyes:

Just now, Duff said:

Ah I see... are you similar consistencies? :rolleyes:

We're identical. Hard exterior. Claim to be mighty. Manly (STEAK!). Inside we're both just watery with bits of meat and vegetable