KWA Kriss Vector Owners Club

Nasro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

3 hours ago, jsmithski said:

That’s your problem. I tried many different setups with Hephaestus recoil kit (with and without weights, spring tube only etc) and I can only say that the stock setup works best (hpa is a different story of course). Another thing some people tried including myself was brass piston end -even though it will never break, it makes recoil sluggish and consumes more gas. Keep it stock, use good seals and original valves and you’ll be happy. I’m waiting for someone to come up with a plastic bolt, this would end all cool down issues.

Brill, ta. There is already a 3D printed bolt available

11 minutes ago, jsmithski said:

Wow, I did not know. I would add some metal tubes on the rollers though, plastic will not hold for too long. Anyway, maybe I’ll try that

12 minutes ago, jsmithski said:

Wow, I did not know. I would add some metal tubes on the rollers though, plastic will not hold for too long. Anyway, maybe I’ll try that out.

If shipping to the UK wasn’t so expensive I probably would as well 👍🏻

4 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Plastic doo-dah will maybe last a season, but it’s infinitely reproducible 

It’s also easy to add brass tubes to protect the rollers, will need some shaving first but looks like a simple mod.

16 minutes ago, jsmithski said:

It’s also easy to add brass tubes to protect the rollers, will need some shaving first but looks like a simple mod.

.22lr rimfire brass looks like it might fit lol

Looking through this thread, and only seeing one on a skirmish. I curious weather I should take the plunge at some point and get one of these holy grail SMG's

Are they worth getting? I'd mainly Skirmish it, not a wall hanger. Im aware of the parts issue and lack of them. But I dont want to splash out that sort of money on a gun I cant really use.

Honest opinions

41 minutes ago, Cipher-032 said:

Looking through this thread, and only seeing one on a skirmish. I curious weather I should take the plunge at some point and get one of these holy grail SMG's

Are they worth getting? I'd mainly Skirmish it, not a wall hanger. Im aware of the parts issue and lack of them. But I dont want to splash out that sort of money on a gun I cant really use.

Honest opinions

Have you run a GBB rifle before? If not, get a Krytac. If you have, you know the limitations, buy one

18 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Have you run a GBB rifle before? If not, get a Krytac. If you have, you know the limitations, buy one

Got multiple GBB rifles and SMG's. MWS, GHK AUG, ASG MP9 to name a few. So im now well rehearsed in GBB issues. In fact had issues with my MP9 today, Nozzle fins snapping and the bolt stop notch wearing.

Just major concern is spares. I cant use my TM MP7 dude to lack of spares in desperately needs.

Im debating the Krytac for cold days like today, The AUG struggled badly but the MP9's light bolt made it work flawlessly, until the bolt wouldnt lock back, in the tepid afternoon. But I do prefer GBBR's. 

Spares are your biggest problem then.

There are some about, join the KWA Vector FB page, and the GBBR discord youlll find most, but don’t expect it to be easy 

• 2 weeks later...

Just out of curiosity, what would a brand new KWA KRISS Vector go for these days? I've been searching the WorldWideWeb and Redwolf had them listed for $2899 (currently OUT OF STOCK)...

5 minutes ago, Kevorkian said:

Just out of curiosity, what would a brand new KWA KRISS Vector go for these days? I've been searching the WorldWideWeb and Redwolf had them listed for $2899 (currently OUT OF STOCK)...

depends upon the package you have, but in the last few months several have sold for between £650 and £1100

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone new to the club got my krytec vector my wife’s got me one for Christmas. Haven’t looked forward for Christmas since I was a kid. 
we got the gun second hand and it’s come with a non folding stock so looking to replace that 

59E3DBC6-8A84-4E5A-AD92-257820880DDD.jpeg

03B73427-2A75-436D-98F4-B553B19C188C.jpeg

41 minutes ago, beeuk33 said:

Hi everyone new to the club got my krytec vector my wife’s got me one for Christmas. Haven’t looked forward for Christmas since I was a kid. 
we got the gun second hand and it’s come with a non folding stock so looking to replace that 

59E3DBC6-8A84-4E5A-AD92-257820880DDD.jpeg

03B73427-2A75-436D-98F4-B553B19C188C.jpeg

That’s my old gun lol, but this is a thread for the KWA GBB Vector, not the Krytac, sorry.

Genuine MAGPUL stock and real steel buffer tube, and very unusual and almost unique 3D printed front hand rail 👍🏻

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Robbie-woods said:

416c goes today to make way for a kwa vector which will go along side my nice raffle win krytac vector 

IMG_20201212_094002.jpg

Very sensible too 😎

• 1 month later...

New owner, asked many questions on lots of platforms. Gubbins are on order! 

16mm+ thread means my HK45 suppressor fits nicely. Might go for a Silverback Mk23 suppressor.

BC06863E-42FE-424F-8401-709250C74B7C.jpeg

39 minutes ago, Cipher-032 said:

New owner, asked many questions on lots of platforms. Gubbins are on order! 

16mm+ thread means my HK45 suppressor fits nicely. Might go for a Silverback Mk23 suppressor.

BC06863E-42FE-424F-8401-709250C74B7C.jpeg

Silverbacks are nice, you on the FB page as well?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.