KWA Kriss Vector Owners Club

Nasro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey, so i recently got a Kriss Vector KWA GBB, it came with 3 mags, but this isn't enough if I want to use it as my primary. Since, the gun is discontinued, I was wondering where the best place is to get mags for it now? 90% of places are out of stock. At the moment I'm between Evike whose reviews are very 50/50 with some people saying they dont work out the box. Or, Moaihobby who have tan mags which I'm ideally looking for, but there's no reviews so I'm not sure if they're worth betting on.

50 minutes ago, HHellSkorn said:

Hey, so i recently got a Kriss Vector KWA GBB, it came with 3 mags, but this isn't enough if I want to use it as my primary. Since, the gun is discontinued, I was wondering where the best place is to get mags for it now? 90% of places are out of stock. At the moment I'm between Evike whose reviews are very 50/50 with some people saying they dont work out the box. Or, Moaihobby who have tan mags which I'm ideally looking for, but there's no reviews so I'm not sure if they're worth betting on.

Two best places are KWA-USA and Rainbow8, both selling genuine KWA mags

I have 3 on the way from here:

https://paintball-online.com/

And 2 on the way from rainbow 8, Rainbow 8 will only ship 2 mags to the UK due to weight limits.

I also saw on Discord some one found some on Amazon?

Ill let you know about the ones from PBO, Should be with me by next week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Happy recent owner of a like-new Kriss Vector GBB 🤗. Already got an extra mag, battery compartment extension, super long suppressor, long flash guard tip, 14mm adaptor, tube stock adaptor, replacement mag plates, and have on order goodies that will make it look like the Laylax version pictured (photo from Laylax video). I'm new to airsoft so patience please if i seem to be a newb 😇

5F1ADB5E-4B08-4067-B914-223509614181.jpeg

7C52D313-70CF-4D1D-9033-1A10919B834A.jpeg

3CFE78CA-B2EE-4868-88C2-8E23D59C0078.jpeg

D55CEABD-5D7A-438C-8CD5-D12695BD4A61.jpeg

C92D7C95-9E8C-4A24-9932-51586FB5C345.jpeg

EA19A226-11BE-43C4-B8F6-06B9A48AB4B8.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Laylax Nitro V hand guard doesn't fit on GBB Vector...there's a plastic cap on the front top barrel that's not on the AEG and it interferes with the mating of the hand guard and how do i remove it and put an AEG version cover on 

4983EEF6-DE46-407A-B73F-0443A671F94D.jpeg

6DE6817A-4D89-41E9-9EA9-193ED3B1B649.jpeg

thread adaptor won't fit because of the orange tip....like so i have to replace the barrel now? this GBB is proving harder to customize than i thought 

9D925552-0E66-492A-91F5-BD61F278C771.jpeg

The torch mount is integral to the strength of the upper, if you take it out you will break the upper at the very thin point by the ejection port.

As for your adapter, you need 16mm c/w or it won’t thread on.

id suggest the discord group to help

So i also found out that the Laylax NITRO.Vo L.A.S. Advanced Grip and Strike Knuckle Guard Kit for KRISS Vector Airsoft Guns isn't compatible with the GBB version (their description is vague)...the AEG has a different front grip area below the charging handle and the GBB has a lower lip by the mag insertion area. So i had to make extensive internal modifications to the Laylax grip and just barely got it to fit. Next coming is a new ICS M4 DMR stock 😁

Edited by crycocyon
removed photo...betters ones following

Ok beauty shots 😄...none of this should have worked with the GBB version but i made it work lol...can't wait for the ICS DMR stock 

8578F661-CEDB-4723-B568-AAF99F0A21CE.jpeg

927C04D0-DB77-44F1-84B7-7B8D4DD216AF.jpeg

B9137CDA-DC48-4846-B2BC-13A6FC29ACD1.jpeg

3 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

The torch mount is integral to the strength of the upper, if you take it out you will break the upper at the very thin point by the ejection port.

As for your adapter, you need 16mm c/w or it won’t thread on.

id suggest the discord group to help

maybe i'll get a 3D printed one without that front lip...thanks 

7 hours ago, crycocyon said:

wow do you know a website? 

Unfortunately, you have to be in Thailand. Like South Korea, it’s almost impossible for retailers to legally export, so they don’t 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, shivarussell said:

After a set of iron sights for the krytec if anyone has a set going gents...Pm me please... cheers

Landwarrior have them, defiance. Unlikely a KWA vector owner has them lol

On 10/12/2021 at 23:02, rocketdogbert said:

Landwarrior have them, defiance. Unlikely a KWA vector owner has them lol

Yeah just bought them, cheers, i got two vectors...a KWA and Krytec   :P

On 12/12/2021 at 10:39, shivarussell said:

Yeah just bought them, cheers, i got two vectors...a KWA and Krytec   :P

Join the KWA Vector FB/Discord pages. I have a KWA, and a KWA in a Krytac body 🤣

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.