Suppressor suggestions for a WE M92?

Paltala
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So as the title suggests I'm looking for one of the above.

I play CQC at the moment because I'm motorbike mobile only so woodland and the like isn't possible. So I want to try and play a stealth-type game.

As the gun is a gas one (CO2 and Bottled gas), it's not exactly the quietest so it somewhat gives me away if I end up shooting someone from behind, everyone turns around and hits me in retaliation.

So I need a functional suppressor/silencer for a WE M92. Any help will be muchly appreciated.

a GBB will not be silenced with a suppressor. They don't work like that. If you want a quiet pistol you will ideally need a TM Mk23 as they are NBB so the suppressor actually quietens the gas leaving the barrel. A GBB has a mechanical action and it is that bit that is noisy.

Have you thought about the Krytac SDP or PDW? I can fit either in a small backpack along with a bottle of BBs and my face protection and gloves easily and an AEG will be a wedge quieter than a GBB pistol, it'll also allow for more ammo with less magazines and no need to carry a bottle of gas so less weight when playing and transporting your kit.

It's a shame that my M92 can't be silenced. It even has barrel threading! I have been deceived!

I've had a look at the MK23 and I've heard people talk about them, they do seem like really good little guns. I might have to buy a second pistol and maybe even run both for funsies.

As to the second part. Having a look the SDP looks like it could fit but my backpack isn't the biggest. It's basically full with my boots, vest and a couple small things in it. I use a tank bag to carry my pistol, gas, BB's, face pro, hat and gloves and that's full as well. If I were to get an SDP, I could probably only run 1 weapon unless I invest in a bigger backpack.

Or a car. When I get my license.

Then again when I get a car, I'm getting a TM AA-12...

blimey, I used to use a camel back to carry everything I needed on my motorbike for an evening of airsoft CQB including rifle (and a pistol with gas etc). Why don't you wear your boots and ditch the vest?

Because the first time I played I wore trainers and sprained my ankle so boots are a must.

The vest is because I run with 5 pistol mags. Plus body shots hurt in CQC.

Because the first time I played I wore trainers and sprained my ankle so boots are a must.

The vest is because I run with 5 pistol mags. Plus body shots hurt in CQC.

Think you misread what I wrote... I said wear the boots not ditch them altogether :-) you'll not need to put them in a bag if they are already on your feet! :-)

It's a shame that my M92 can't be silenced. It even has barrel threading! I have been deceived!

You CAN put a silencer on it, but will only work for the aesthetic side of things, as mentioned its the blowback action of the pistol itself which causes the noise not the sound omitting from the barrel like a real pistol

Think you misread what I wrote... I said wear the boots not ditch them altogether :-) you'll not need to put them in a bag if they are already on your feet! :-)

I couldn't ride in my Airsoft boots. Too thick and clunky, would struggle like fuck to change gear.

You CAN put a silencer on it, but will only work for the aesthetic side of things, as mentioned its the blowback action of the pistol itself which causes the noise not the sound omitting from the barrel like a real pistol

I figured that from what PT247 said. I'm looking for an actual reduction in sound, not just an aesthetic thing

What boots do you wear on the bike when riding? :-)

My bike boots!

They narrow down over the toe so I can get them under the gear lever. My Airsoft boots would either wouldn't fit or need me to over extend my ankle which isn't possible since I'm having lasting issues with it since I sprained it in October.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I used to ride my bike with steel toe work boots. And with my guitar and Multi-FX unit on my back.. Kids these days! :)

In all honesty, I think the suggestion of a small AEG is a decent one. Firehawk or Krytac perhaps.

Or, if you really like using pistols (and you should because they are super cool) maybe get a couple of MK23s as suggested above. Or maybe see if there's another GBB that would be quieter.

I know my old TM M92 was alot quieter than my WE Glock 19 - probably due to the plastic slide.

marui mk23 is awesome! feels cheap as hell but the lack of noise it makes is unreal! perfect for close ups and perfect for not so close ups ,as they dont even know a bb just whizzed past them if you miss..

Thanks for the suggestions so far, gonna get a TM MK23 next time I'm at the site.

Need to trouble shoot my M92 though. It's started firing 3-4 shots in rapid fire and then venting all the gas. Also my CO2 mag used 3 bulbs today.

I couldn't ride in my Airsoft boots. Too thick and clunky, would struggle like f*ck to change gear.

I figured that from what PT247 said. I'm looking for an actual reduction in sound, not just an aesthetic thing

I know your pain, if I could have got a different pistol from the start it wouldnt be what I currently have. LOVE sneaky pistol kills, unfortunately I can only get a couple by surprise before my GBB or shouts of HIT give me away!

Archived