Sign in to follow this  
Vick Stockdale-Powell

Glock 17 Holster Recommendations

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

Hi,

I was looking to invest into a TM glock 17 and was wondering if anyone had any drop leg holster recommendations, I don't really want a cheap solution and don't want to pay more than the pistol in holster on the other hand.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Vick

I like Blackhawk and use them for my M92 and 226. However, they are real steel holsters and I'm not sure if the TM Glock is 1:1 scale ?

Warrior assault systems Universal pistol holster is a brilliant holster for the G17 with a WAS drop leg panel.

I am definitely more of a fan of this style of holster compared to the material holsters, do you know which exact model of the Nuprol holsters fits a TM glock 17?

Here.

I've used it for a year and in that time it's never lost the gun as long as it was seated.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181816185645

These ate just as good as any nuprol at half the price.

They should fit the TM, if not, place the holster part in a warm oven for a few minutes, it will soften enough to stretch around the gun but retain its shape and retention.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.