2 Tone BB guns at skirmishes

K4C4

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

A little story for you; not two-tone but similar.

There is a regular who goes to my local CQB site with his son, who is about 16. he has a small Derringer single-shot pistol. In one game he was hiding behind a door in a building when another player burst in. Lad pulls his Derringer and the player promptly laughs his head off. Small bang later and said player came out with his hand up, looking rather sheepish...

A little story for you; not two-tone but similar.

There is a regular who goes to my local CQB site with his son, who is about 16. he has a small Derringer single-shot pistol. In one game he was hiding behind a door in a building when another player burst in. Lad pulls his Derringer and the player promptly laughs his head off. Small bang later and said player came out with his hand up, looking rather sheepish...

morel of the story... size doesnt matter

• Head Moderator

Whether they take the hit or not, I count the 'ouch' factor. I know they were hit. :lol:

I'll be getting a two tone gun soon. But can I use a camo rap to cover the two tone blue. I'm getting one like this,

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rifle-Rag-Ghillie-3D-Camouflage-Cover-Bow-Wrap-Sniper-Airsoft-Paintball-Yowie-/191628882729?nav=SEARCH

Basic question is it legal?

I'll also be re painting it once I get my ukara license. But it would be good it know.

• Supporters

I'll be getting a two tone gun soon. But can I use a camo rap to cover the two tone blue. I'm getting one like this,

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rifle-Rag-Ghillie-3D-Camouflage-Cover-Bow-Wrap-Sniper-Airsoft-Paintball-Yowie-/191628882729?nav=SEARCH

Basic question is it legal?

I'll also be re painting it once I get my ukara license. But it would be good it know.

Yes

• Supporters

Its so tempting to 2 tone my gun for a laugh. Would just love to see peoples faces when the crappy two tone out shoots their pride and joy.

The icing on the cake would be if it was something like a TM recoil or a Real Sword.

I personally don't care if people use two tone guns and just think it's a shame if people get an expensive gun two toned, but it's also extremely funny as it will wind people up.

As far as camo tape goes that's absolutely fine, i've played at a site that offers it for players with two tone guns at the start of the day. I'm not sure if you are expected to take it off at the end of the day.

• Supporters

most sites don't give a crap anyway

"it's your gun do wtf you want with it" - they told me about painting a 2-tone

legal wise - hmm well if you have defense then you could be ok stripping or replacing 2-tone

but then the bit about modifying a IF to RIF but then you have a defense

(vcra is not always as crystal clear as it could be)

tbh - who really gives a f*ck, you should be 18+ to buy a IF let alone a RIF

but then it gets to a kid being "gifted" from an adult and all that....

it always provokes debates and sometimes heated ones so ain't gonna go there

most important thing is

DON'T BE A DICK - whatever colour your gun is

keep it covered, don't wave it about in public, no mag/bb's in gun - that is main thing to worry about

tape is your friend - heck a low tack tape like masking tape and spray what you like

(if you are that paranoid about breaking law - peel off masking tape - taaa dahhh - what repainted 2-tone ???)

Fairy Power or just go for it Krylon or replace bits n bobs coz uhhm ergh they broke/wore out

whatever - just don't be a dick

• Supporters

The icing on the cake would be if it was something like a TM recoil.

Had similar already guy with a tm scar l I was looking at. He came out with a crappy comment about wouldnt buy an Ics like mine because tm are so much better. He then got upset when he was trying to hit a dead pyro and couldn't so I shot it from about 15ft further back. He was quite upset especially when I told him it was stock. Little white lie but he was a mug.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.