Hello to all!

Brackish

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello Everyone,

So another newbie who is going to give airsofting a go. I am from Milton Keynes and have never done it before but really looking forward to it. I am a friend of James932 and I will be using his Loaner M4A1 once it has a battery and it is checked for issues.

I am sure at some point I will be asking common questions but will search the forum first.

Cheers,

Brack

Cheers Raggedy.

What site will you be using near MK? My first few times will be down Reading and Maidenhead with my friend hopefully some point this month.

• Supporters

Special ops in Bletchley. Thursday at 1745 and £10 for first time... includes all kit. Fantastic and welcoming. I will be there this Thursday that's for sure. Do come on down Brackish.

Ah Ok!

I didn't find that site but think i will give it a go the following Thursday. I will google for their site and read up on them too so i have some info on them.

Thank You!

• Supporters

Be good to have more people there.

Hope to battle soon dude.

• Supporters

welcome sir....

anybody that knows about searching is very very welcome

there's loads of info - some bull$hit too though not ALL THE BULL$HIT is by me

read up a bit just proves you are willing to learn - we are all still learning btw

play fair, take ya hits, don't get too stressed out there it is just big kids playing with better toys guns really

welcome to our big kids playground

• Supporters

Welcome

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.