Looking for new Airsoft gun

matas17

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I recently sold my airsoft gun and looking for a new rifle for less then £300 or little bit above. I want M4 platform and was wondering if anyone could suggest me good gun at this price range. I am not good with the internals so need reliable and easy to maintain gun.

It should be close to 340 fps or just under since i live in Northern Ireland and its required for airsoft gun to be under 328 fps.

There are a lot of airsoft weapons available at that price range.

Have a look at G&G, Krytac and G&P for AEGs.

Its probably better you throw up a few models you like the look of, for comments.

There are a lot of airsoft weapons available at that price range.

Have a look at G&G, Krytac and G&P for AEGs.

Its probably better you throw up a few models you like the look of, for comments.

Was looking at ICS par Mk3 something similair to that in looks, since it looks like M418 in my opinion.

• Supporters

Was looking at ICS par Mk3 something similair to that in looks, since it looks like M418 in my opinion.

Ics par Mk3 is a good choice. All high end Ics guns are well built with a good rate of fire out the box.

Use firesupport for the purchase they are the best shop for Ics.

Ics par Mk3 is a good choice. All high end Ics guns are well built with a good rate of fire out the box.

Use firesupport for the purchase they are the best shop for Ics.

I heard alot of bad things about ICS guns, just not sure if this one is any good.

Also i was also wondering would i be able to change stock for that gun so i could use cranestock battery

• Supporters

I heard alot of bad things about ICS guns, just not sure if this one is any good.

Also i was also wondering would i be able to change stock for that gun so i could use cranestock battery

Its funny everyone says they have heard bad things about Ics but I have never met anyone who owns one that has a bad word to say about them.

I own an Ics sig and its solid, shoots well and my stock gearbox has done at least 25000 rnds and is still going well. Only bad part on an Ics is the bucking and thats only between £5 and £15 to replace.

Any how got to go need to read the story about the aliens living in cornwall they are probing cows according to the internet.

Its funny everyone says they have heard bad things about Ics but I have never met anyone who owns one that has a bad word to say about them.

I own an Ics sig and its solid, shoots well and my stock gearbox has done at least 25000 rnds and is still going well. Only bad part on an Ics is the bucking and thats only between £5 and £15 to replace.

Any how got to go need to read the story about the aliens living in cornwall they are probing cows according to the internet.

but the question is, would i be able to change the stock to crane stock?

• Supporters

Yes you can fit pretty much any stock you choose. You might need to lengthen the wires as they are made for it to take a battery in the buffer tube, check with the supplier if this is necessary.

You can just use a battery in the buffer tube its just as simple to change.

Probably confused with SRC, I made that error when I was only just into airsoft.

• Supporters

but the question is, would i be able to change the stock to crane stock?

Yes but you will need a stock adaptor. The Sig rifles don't have a buffer tube like an AR platform does.

Hes after a Par mk3 which is an AR platform gun so has a buffer tube.

Exactly ImTrigger. By the way i contacted the FireSupport staff and they said that i can change it to any stock i want, so its handy enough i guess

• Supporters

Hes after a Par mk3 which is an AR platform gun so has a buffer tube.

My bad, I got confused by you talking about sigs.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.