New to Airsoft experiences.

2e0deq

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, am new to Airsoft, being an on and off shooter of high power air rifles and pistols for over 30years I now needed something a lot safer to use for some general target practice in my garden. I have to say it is a shame I could go into a shop and buy a black high powered rifle or pistol that shoots lead pellets or steel be but not allowed to buy low power guns that shoot plastic BB.

Anyway the two tone guns I have are very nice, but I am still waiting to hear about a gun which is why am here.

First purchase off geniestuff was fine, reasonable cost, communication, shipping.

Second purchase I have heard nothing, ordered 19th June from Mark 1 BB guns, they have been paid but I have had no mention of dispatch, I have asked them for tracking number and had no reply, i don't mind waiting if there a genuine problem but they just not answer emails.

Worse than that when I first placed my order the site has a Facebook page and you tubes videos the YouTube videos removed because of spamming and the Facebook page is no longer available to me anyway.

So I feel if I lost my money with this one down to lack of communication.

Third purchase from BB guns for less has been best purchase, best value, best item next day delivered and being enjoyed, I wish I never come across the Mark 1 BB site.

So there it is if I hear nothing soon I will have to approach bank as I paid on card but it through PayPal so I may have hard time getting money back as I only paid through PayPal but do not have a registered account.

The purchase off Mark 1 was for my birthday so I can say they let me down by not communicating.

• Supporters

hi mate welcome to the forums.

Yeah the VCRA act sure did one on the airsoft market :angry:

The general rule of thumb is unless you have to, avoid sites with "bb" or "bb gun" in there name. There not all bad, but the worst seem to fall in with this group, that said if you only want to do some back garden target work (depending on garden length) some off there guns will be fine for your requirement.

Just remember, in airsoft, you do get what you pay for.

i would give mark 1 a week, then if you can, try and phone them ... if you don't get any joy then go to your bank etc.

Hi guys, the low budget ,single shot, guns with fps of 300fps are fine for my needs, the real disappointment here is no emails have been responded to, the company says use Hermies or recorded, so an email stating tracking will be sent out when dispatched would be great but I sat in all week and go hospital Friday. If I had the choice I would of saved up and got a pro fully auto gun but I got nowhere to enjoy at its best.

The other problem with the MArk 1 order is it stated the gun I purchased as last one, the site still does. This is totally poor.

It might be worth dropping Paypal a line as guest transactions through them to a retailer ought to be covered by their buyer protection, hopefully you should have a record of the transaction ID.

Never heard of Mark 1 before but the fact they haven't emailed you at all is worrying.

Sorry about your trouble, Ive never heard of any of these companies.

I dont know what amount of money you spent, but its always worth checking retailers out on here.

Collectively, we've probably dealt with most of them.

We all get caught out occasionally. I guess its a consequence of buying online although Paypal are usually quite good.

I bought a decent bipod from a supplier of outdoor and rifle stuff. When I asked if they had sent it yet, they immediately said it should have been with me by now and offered to refund.

My suspicions were triggered. On checking they claimed it was despatched by first class post instead of a trackable courier and blamed human error.

They said they will refund me and asked that I let them know if it ever turns up. As its a Paypal pay once its delivered type transaction, Im waiting to see if the bipod turns up or Paypal try to debit my bank account. For some reason, I have a sneaky suspicion that they found they were out of stock and its some kind of cover up - we will see.

They are a long established Paypal trader with in excess of 99.6% feedback so maybe Im just cynical.

Well the revolver was £29 supposedly the last one and still on sale which is why I came here to help others, I only come about the site because I was after a UHC UA 941 revolver in blue black and Google bought them up.

I wanted to contact PayPal but it asks me to login and I don't have an account.

On top of this I ordered another gun from another site today, post free 2-4 days, knowing am hospital all day tommorrow I was expecting it early next week, they have decided to send 24 hour parcel force but not charged me for it,

I cannot win.

Ok, PayPal have opened a dispute to get my money back, new gun come today from another supplier, only air soft guns, I ordered a bison shotgun with wood effect stock which looked really nice and orange body which was nice still.

They sent me a black and blue gun, this is the last gun I will order.

Airsoft is like two steps forward, one step back.

Unless you go and buy it in a shop, you dont have a lot of control and you waste a lot of time tooing and froing to get things sorted.

My pet hate at the moment is online retailers that take orders for stuff that they dont have in stock - there should be a law that they have to indicate on their website if they are out of stock and secondly, retailers who post up the wrong photo or an inaccurate photo of what they are selling on their website.

Even the supposed best are guilty of the second one.

It's crazy all the games, Mark 1 BB did not respond to PayPal, PayPal confirmed today am getting my money back.

Here (attached) is a gun, ordered somewhere else was sent wrong colour, the one I ordered had wood stock orange it does not look legal, all the I cannot sell you this bla boa bla, am 49 never been in prison and cannot own a plastic affordable replica because drug dealers want to shoot each other with real guns. I wonder what would happen to air soft if criminals painted their guns orange for a laugh.

Anyway it has been a strange process will stop buying soon, I have a shotgun, pistol and assault rifle, maybe just get a revolver now.

Prices in UK very expensive, I seen a sight in Ireland selling black guns, they were selling a black Walter copy for 9 the same gun here is sold for £20 a difference of +£11post-11575-0-18643800-1435830235_thumb.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.