Underbarrel shotgun attachment

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Root Admin

I realise there's a strong chance that you're being sarcastic, but those are springer magazines.

And can we all just recognise the further impracticality of a magazine fed, shell-ejecting underslung pistol shotgun. Apart from the fact that it's going to cost loadsa mony, those shells aren't cheap and you're going to lose them.

If it was a grip charged type like the 870 breacher then it'd be more usable, but heavy as hell and still largely pointless; this whole thread is just a tiny bit too silly. Is that the point? I can't quite tell, heh.

You'd probably do better with something like a TM M870 or an ASG/CYMA trishot than you will with a DE spring sniper rifle (Which I'm assuming has no serious upgrades in it)

Point is only for emergency like beng caught whilst reloading and not having time to draw a sidearm, don't live near to a cqb site so no good for room clearing, my regular site is large, and so a spring sniper rifle is what I use, therefore I rarely get caught whilst reloading as I am back from the action

Practice your draw tbh, ever play Call of Duty or battlefield? In those games the speed of dropping the primary to the sling and drawing the sidearm is always faster than reloading - and they're supposed to be realistic.

• Root Admin

My point is that it'll be either:

a. A single shot affair with maybe up to 15bbs per shot (like the Goblin shells)

or

b. Huge, expensive and generally impractical magazine-fed that'll throw your 10 quid shells all over the floor whenever cycled

I think either way that one for a full-length rifle would be much better that stored gas in the body somewhere (like a cross between the TM M320 and M870). There's little hope of this ever working with a pistol unless you want something that's basically a very, very small moscart launcher that takes the Goblin spec. shells or something. Still not my cup of tea though.

Personally I like the idea of a rail mounted Glock 26 for when you're caught reloading, or a huge HPA launcher that fires rubber training knives at 800fps.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.