Underbarrel shotgun attachment

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was going to say the same thing. There aren't any others available and I don't know why either. I think it'd be great if there was. I guess because the traditional airsoft grenade launcher would basically function the same?

The one that the Spanish company are making does fit on a pistol and I think they said it'll only be about 40 euros too.

• Root Admin

Can you imagine how horrible one would be to use? Assuming it's CO2 or green gas as spring is out of the question, but it would just be hideously impractical (beyond the usual levels of impractically we're used to in airsoft, that is). I mean there is a reason why the first was called the KAC Masterkey, because it was only any good for blowing out the locks on doors.

The M26 style might be nice, but I'd be damned if that wasn't pretty impractical (again, even by our standards) too.

Cool idea, but I can see why no one is in a hurry to make one.

I agree lol

That shape aways one wouldn't be too bad if it's looked a bit nicer. Would fit nicely on on a G5 or maybe a tar 21 with the rail system

And proffrink you are on a totally different page to me, looking for one without shells nor a magazine system, just front loaded to minimize size and weight

You can just order it from the website buddy. It's takes the goblin shells I think. If you do get one I'd contact the seller to double check

I think you basically push the back plate in to shoot. As a last ditch weapon or to quickly clear a room/corridor it could work.

Point is only for emergency like beng caught whilst reloading and not having time to draw a sidearm, don't live near to a cqb site so no good for room clearing, my regular site is large, and so a spring sniper rifle is what I use, therefore I rarely get caught whilst reloading as I am back from the action

• Root Admin

So er why not go with something that fires ~20 bbs instead of what I'd imagine is ~3-6?

Something like the TM 870 with a gas reservoir and a 'magazine' that can for 10 shots may be of some use. If it's a single shot though, then going with some sort of moscart seems like you'd actually get some practical use out of it.

Size is the issue, I literally want it to fit a pistol, and not be bulky. A magazine fed or a moscart will be too large. The xm203 is about the same size as my pistol for goodness sake

You could convert a firing mechanism for the APS CAM870M shotgun shells, each shell is a self contained gas and bb device.

Edit: watched the video for the 3d printed attachment on page one, that goes nicely on a pistol.

Woahwoahwoah. You want to fit an underslung shotgun to a pistol? That's hilarious.

Please buy one and send pictures.

Hahaha, now you get it 😂 I intend to

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.