tm 1911 night warrior holster problem

Fatknees

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys /girls, I'm having problems finding a holster that fits my tm 1911 night warrior (with rails) I brought a fobus holster that apparently fits, it doesn't!!

Any feedback is muchly appreciated

In a word no, but if I take the rail off I'm left with empty holes?

• Supporters

I'm having a similar problem trying to find a serpa holster for my TM 5.1 Hi capa

Problem there is that serpa holsters are generally made for real world weapons. The hi capa isn't terribly realistic....

I'm having a similar problem trying to find a serpa holster for my TM 5.1 Hi capa

Have you tried airsoft zone they have a wide selection of holsters?

After speaking to a couple of people on FB, The 1911 Serpa with a bit of dremmling should work! I'm also looking at a IPCS holster. I have the Viper universal holster which is fine but I prefer something a bit more techno cool! (Hey, I'm being honest)

• Supporters

I just took the rail off and ignored the holes on mine. It means you get a much greater choice if any 1911 holster, you can always replace the frame if needed too, they're quite cheap.

After speaking to a couple of people on FB, The 1911 Serpa with a bit of dremmling should work! I'm also looking at a IPCS holster. I have the Viper universal holster which is fine but I prefer something a bit more techno cool! (Hey, I'm being honest)

I can vouch for that. My (WE) Hi capa fits perfectly in a serpa holster after some work with the dremel. The main problem is that the grip is a lot wider, so quite a bit of material needs to come away from the holster there to allow the gun to slide in.

I can vouch for that. My (WE) Hi capa fits perfectly in a serpa holster after some work with the dremel. The main problem is that the grip is a lot wider, so quite a bit of material needs to come away from the holster there to allow the gun to slide in.

Could you post a pic?

Cheers! So the bulk of the grinding is to the opening, is there any further down?

Well you need to take a fair bit off to allow the gun to slide in. I took tiny bits off at a time and just kept trying the gun. I needed to take a bit off the inside further down but did so with a file and sandpaper. Be careful though you don't want to break the holster.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.