Holsters!

Ashilta

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

A sour topic for me...

I have a WE 226. I've started badly already, haven't I? I have a drop leg holster which is fabric and so I'm not a fan of it. What I'm looking for is a 'hard' holster which I want to chest mount.

Now, I know that WE make their own holster but I don't know if it can be MOLLE mounted. I am also informed that certain Blackhawk holsters can take the WE 226, but haven't had this confirmed.

Any advice please?

• Supporters

I can speak for Safariland; WE P226s can fit in their holsters. I have a WE P226 and can confirm this, but it is a little snug. I also have Safariland mounts that work with MOLLE. So that's an option.

• Supporters

The hard holsters are normally referred to as retention holsters, just for the sake of making it easier to search for them. I ran an IMI holster on my TM P226 which worked really well, although it looks like you are already aware the dimensions tend to be different for the airsoft counterparts. Blackhawk SERPA holsters are also really nice, but I can't confirm if either fit a WE P226 - I believe my mate had to file down his SERPA to get it to fit his WE P226.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.