beginner gun

ross8812

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

42w is nice - but G&G is better - own both + SRC (deffo not as good)

ICS is a close second to G&G M4's - slightly faster rof on ICS out of box

but G&G are perhaps built a bit better plus lots of styles to choose from - some with ris etc....

ICS do them but usually the cheaper starter guns are just like the 42's or G&G carbines - no rails

• Supporters

42w is nice - but G&G is better - own both + SRC (deffo not as good)

ICS is a close second to G&G M4's - slightly faster rof on ICS out of box

but G&G are perhaps built a bit better plus lots of styles to choose from - some with ris etc....

ICS do them but usually the cheaper starter guns are just like the 42's or G&G carbines - no rails

If it the clear bodied 42w then yeah G&G's M4's in that price range are probably better. But if its the higher end of the plastic bodied/sportsline guns like the cxps then I personally would pick them over the G&G's. Its all down to personal preference.

Until you actually clarify which model your talking about then no one can really give you an answer except maybe Mystic Meg.

They are good I have a a black 42 however the plastic isn't great quality mine split at the rear of the lower receiver and practically snaped the whole thing in half. I replaced it with a metal receiver for 40 quid. Better motors than g&g stock.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.