Good possible starter guns perhaps......

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/umarex-m135#c45:sort3:page1:infscr4496

3 types of Umarex - under £80 already 2-tone blue

MP5 UMP & G36c - G36c looks tempting but unsure how compatible the mags are with normal Cyma/JG ones

MP5 says about only 30 day warranty but not on 36 page

unsure if these are old stock/ex demo/ returns or what new old etc.....

BUT still £80 - you could buy a lot worse from the BB sites out there

(shame no AK or M4's - no stop it I don't need anything else)

See I get stuff like this in my inbox and people wonder why I keep buying guns.......

Definitely beats a b500a1 or any the other 'BB guns' at similar price!

I'd prob spend another £30 and get an entry lvl ICS or GG though. But then that'd be about 100 so might as well spend a little bit more to get a... damn i've spent £500 on a tm recoil

p.s. on that page WTF makes the 'limited edition' G28 worth £900!? doesn't even come with the scopes!

• Supporters

WTF makes the 'limited edition' G28 worth £900!? doesn't even come with the scopes!

There's no blue paint on it - bargain

david-dickinson1.jpg

soz I'm getting carried away now - best get some kip and sleep off this annoying urge to derail any thread I see

(well more than usual - shouldn't eat M&M's on an empty stomach)

Anything declared a bargain by a picture of King Oompa-Loompa must be so, they should mention this verification on the website.

And I think you're entitled to de-rail your own thread, but perhaps you do need more sleep if you'd missed the fact its yours lol.

Hmm.. The MP5 might get got ;)

I LOOOOOVE my mp5K but really like the look of the MP5s and would not mind a back up weapon to tinker with. The blue can be sprayed and it does say TM part compatible so I am assuming upgrades would not be too difficult. and for 80 quid if I end up breaking it I would not cry as much as if I messed up my MP5K

• Supporters

assuming the g36 is src, that sound promising.. but I've never heard a good word about S&T thou?

The mp5 is src, the other two are S&T- S&T are the same design as Ares I believe, but not related to them

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.