best hampshire cqb sites?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

Sorry if this is the wrong section.

I just wanted to know where people think the best site for cqb is in hampshire as im itching to get playing and iron sight doesnt seem to have updated thier dates for a while. I was going to try and get there but is there anyone else i can go play asap??? I need some action haha.

Cheers in advance guys

Guest PT247

Portsdown Hill has a network of tunnels they run airsoft, heard it is really good, want to try it myself.

Im there at the end of next month for a mates bday :) but they dont allow two tones so need some where i can go for a game or two before the paint "falls off" my rm4 :)

Im tempted by mall but my rm4 will need a detune from 350fps :( and i dont know how to do that tbh.

And yea iv a few torches ;) im an electrician hehe. Iv looked at bunkers web page. Looks nuts!

• Supporters

Im tempted by mall but my rm4 will need a detune from 350fps :( and i dont know how to do that tbh.

And yea iv a few torches ;) im an electrician hehe. Iv looked at bunkers web page. Looks nuts!

A lot of CQB sites run a 328 fps limit rule so I would get your gun downgraded anyway if you want to play CQB. Its a simple spring change most guns have an online tutorial somewhere on how to do it.

You need to know what spring is inside and what it actually chronographed to know what spring to get, or you can just take it into a shop and get the shop to do it if you dont feel like taking it apart yourself. Im sure a few forum members own RM4's and could guide you through it as well.

• Supporters

Spring change outs can be the simplest work done to any gun, as long as you remember to put every part back the way it was before. But I can't stress how good The Mall is, try to get there if you can.

• Supporters

Irontsights haven't updated their dates in awhile.

They run mainly off facebook, when Sam_G was head marshal there the website was updated regularly but looks like they have somewhat forgotten about it now lol

Ok cool, cheers guys. Ill check out thier fb page and see when the next one is. And ill look to downgrade the spring at some point soon and head to the mall :) im not shy of traveling if its for the right thing and readings not far atal.

They run mainly off facebook, when Sam_G was head marshal there the website was updated regularly but looks like they have somewhat forgotten about it now lol

He's not anymore?

I've tried finding their Facebook page but no luck. Any chance you could give me the link?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.