Face Protection

Jimbobob

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey,

I'm thinking of stating airsoft and I'm under 18 (I'm 16 BTW), and i read that by law under 18's need to be wearing full face protection. And all the full face protection that i found on the internet I didn't really like the look of, so I was wondering would most sites allow you to have goggles and a lower face mask? Would this count as full face protection?

Something like these:

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Swiss-Arms-Tactical-Goggles_A1KLXY.aspx#.VUc5iflViKh

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Viper-Steel-Mesh-Half-Face-Mask-Olive-Green_A1KIC5.aspx#.VUc5jflViKi

And probably a Shemagh with it too to protect my neck.

I'm 17, thought I'd need full face too but First & Only rules are you can wear just eye pro from 16.

They should count as full face protection, quality of the goggles should be ok as well (I sometimes use Swiss Arms ones but a different style)

Not sure if they will fit well together though? I say that cos I've never had a mesh mask that is compatible with the goggles I use.

Maybe consider looking somewhere else like eBay for the mesh mask as it might be a bit cheaper

You may be ok, but I advise you check in advance with the site you go to.

Some of them require the a sealed 1-piece full face covering, at the behest of their insurance companies.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.