Airsoft Showcase May 17th Reading Mall

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Right whose going ????

Not gonna commit to full day at Mall, might be too busy buying more guns

but deffo gonna pop along, look at new toys and maybe quick 30min game or two

17th May - The Mall in Reading

lots of people showing off stuff - sounds like toy heaven & no doubt try out a bit of Mall

Maybe return later on for full day at Mall......

Anyone else going - could be closet thing for a southern meetup so far ??

• Supporters

Hoping to be there just waiting for the wife to get her rota so I know if I have the kids or not. The main Mall isnt running a game that day but might have something going on in the new site next door.

We should do a meet up day at the mall for forum members.

• Supporters

Think it said on site it was on calendar - Mall Open day - spaces for 17th

http://www.zedadventures.co.uk/calendar/

http://uk.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/root_Collectibles_Airsoft_Showcase.htm#

bought 2 tickets @ £8 - they say £10 on door

LWA, Pro Airsoft - shame JBBG not on list

anyway I'm up for it to have a nose n crap - see any of you lot there

gonna get myself a new loadout maybe:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Duck-Costume-/131407943764?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1e98861854

• Supporters

One of the marshalls told me on the Sunday just gone there isnt actually a game on when I asked. I did mention the fact the website lists a game but he said it was an error.

Edit: just looked on their site and they are listing short 30 minute games in the mall. Dont think they will be running a normal day though.

• Supporters

May 24th- meet up day at The Mall? That's the first time I can go due to exams finishing a few days before, and it's just after my Bday

• Supporters

May 24th- meet up day at The Mall? That's the first time I can go due to exams finishing a few days before, and it's just after my Bday

No worries m8, get ya exams sorted first. I'm sure I will be going back to Reading at some point soon after

Guest PT247

Nothing new in the pipeline to make this worth the visit... If PTS had the next gen ERGs then I'd go!

Guest PT247

The ERG guns are not expensive compared to anything that I've used that comes close. When the new stuff is released the current ERGs will drop in price I bet.... get one if you can afford it, best AEG on the market IMO for performance vs cost... f**k Systema etc they are overpriced. £300 currently will get you an ERG, am sure the new stuff will be closer to £400 but the RM4 CQB will be sub £300 then and sooooo worth finding the money for! :-)

I am fortunate/unfortunate to be a single man currently so spend my money on toys, am sure if I am foolish enough to let one of the lasses get their claws in me that'll change lol so until then I buy the stuff I want. Commitments outside of airsoft do still control my finances but I indulge when I can. Please don't think I am loaded coz I def aint, I am just a dick with money lol and debts are the norm for me :$

• Supporters

No worries sir - I got LOADS of cheapo stuff or starter stuff

I see another one, won't get rid of one I got but still need to have more crap

I'm not loaded either, but mortgage free so I have a bit more to splash I guess

mind you 3 kids (2 x teenagers - one of which is driving going to uni next year)

With 3 expensive kids - it still feels like I have a mortgage

jeez what I can't spend all my cash on me this month ???

(yeah dream on but wouldn't have it any other way)

I know I am doing ok, and we all work hard etc....

but it is great we got all sorts of people on here - fantastic mix

So if I ever I stop breaking my cheaper stuff then I know I can ask you & others on here what is a good higher end gun.

• Supporters

When the new stuff is released the current ERGs will drop in price I bet.

They'll just increase the price of new stuff over that of the current stuff, the day airsoft prices drop is the same day that pigs will start taking off ;)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.