Marui lose HK ability

Spatch

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I had a very ineresting conversation whilst buying my latest TM rifle at the weekend, it seems that umarex have finally got a real snot on with companies producing traded and unlicensed shape copies of rifles and pistols of the HK variety

Tm HK rifles will no longer have any trades on them and they have now ceased production of the HK45 due to not having the license to replicate the shape, this also throws doubt on whether we will see the anticipated TM USP pistols

I picked up the last recoil G36 and they had and was told it would be the last one they will ever sell with the trades and maybe the last full stop

Bit harsh, yes it's a bummer for us, but at the end of the day it IS H&K's intellectual property so why shouldn't they want to control who should be profiting from it, the same as every other industry does. See Samsung vs apple for an example.

Glock did the same to 'Murica years ago to the point they had to cut up the trades on the box externals for any that were imported.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.